• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun owners rights and privacy

Debate on Fox 46 in Charlotte, NC.

video

Thanks for the share. Can't believe the nitwit that said not sharing gun owners' informations will perpetuate government secrecy.

That information shouldn't belong to the public in the first place and thus shouldn't be treated as a public record.

I certainly enjoy my ability to go about life as a normal person without being swatted, robbed, ostracized, or targeted.
If gun ownership should be public record, why not just post up information about which side we keep our holsters on and where we frequent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick Ector is the man! The state rep next to him is such a shitbag. The guy hasn't even been to a gun show and is talking about all these "loopholes".

It looks like @ 2:38 the state rep is saying "that's what I was old" when asked about the requirement that not every sale goes through a background check at a gun show. If that's what he's saying, then I'm glad he's got credible second-hand sources. (Sarcasm)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom