Gun Owners of America: Ron Paul Introduces Citizens Protection Act of 2011

I wonder if this will get the NRA's seal-of-approval. [thinking]

Congressman Ron Paul Introduces Legislation to Protect School Children from Serial Killers
Tuesday, 26 July 2011 16:18

Columbine.

Virginia Tech.

Fort Hood.

What do all of these shootings have in common?

The answer is they all occurred in government facilities where the private possession of firearms was prohibited.

In Washington, unconstitutional legislation is commonplace. But sometimes unconstitutional laws can have deadly consequences. The so-called “gun free school zones act,” written by radical anti-gun Senator Heb Kohl, is one such law.

Slammed through in 1996 as an amendment to a giant last-minute must-pass appropriations bill, the legislation disarmed school staff and other adults – leaving elementary and secondary school children defenseless to serial killers.

Link to full article: http://gunowners.org/a07262011.htm

I have always liked him and he is just what the country needs now. Unfortunately the rest of the country is clueless and he stands zero chance for the nomination!

He really is what the country needs. I've liked him for a while, although there are a few things I disagree with him on but that's just politics. I mean, no one will ever be as great as the Messiah right? (sarcasm)

He continues to work towards the right thing... even during the election cycle! That should tell you something. It really IS for the children this time. [laugh]

It sucks that this won't get any traction from the lobby. Wouldn't want to give us too much freedom, the NRA would be out of a job. :rolleyes:

It sucks that this won't get any traction from the lobby. Wouldn't want to give us too much freedom, the NRA would be out of a job. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure the NRA will put out something about how they support the gun-free zones protecting our children if pressed for a position. Playing the political game. In reality, the NRA's goal should be to get to the point where they almost don't need to exist (at least as far as legislation is concerned), and can concentrate on training, marksmanship, etc.

Back
Top Bottom