Gun owner? You must be a white racist

for the Author of that article:

tropic-thunder-never-go-full-retard-462x400.jpg

Guess I'm not black anymore gotta turn in my Al Sharpton fan club card.... Anyone got room on their side? I come with a rifle and a revolver. [smile]

You can come but we're usually prejudiced against people who have less than ten guns and 20,000 rounds of ammo stockpiled. It means you're just not serious.

[wink]

“For example, U.S. whites oppose gun control to a far greater extent than do blacks, but whites are actually more likely to kill themselves with their guns, than be killed by someone else,”

So let me get this straight. I'm racist (news to me) because I like guns. And I'm white. So racist in fact, I'm much more likely to shoot...myself??

This dude just got the beans above the frank and zipped himself.

"Judging racism can be tricky" That sentence by itself is crossing my eyes. So I'm judged to be a racist, based on voter demographic data. I'm white, I voted this way, I'm in this income bracket, and I like guns. They're just saying that if these four traits are apparent in the individual, science declares he's a racist. Maybe I'm just not up to the intellectual standard these people are, but I'm lost.

Howard Stern used to say the same thing.

Anyone who opposes Obama is also racist, just ask Harry Reid.

Or Bill Clinton "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee",

or Shotgun Joe "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

This is one of the ways you know liberals have lost their argument. It's like when little kids resort to name calling. This is just name calling dressed up as a "study". The problem is, the low information voters eat this crap up and think they don't even have to argue the "gun issue" anymore because "gun people" are just a bunch of neanderthal racists not worth engaging in any sort of dialogue. The whole liberal machine is built on dirty tricks. The only way to fight them is to get as many people shooting as possible. And if you have any non white friends, especially, get them interested in shooting.

The thing is, if you dig under the covers, many of the policies we have in this country are fundamentally racist. Unfortunately, it's the liberal policies at are racist.

Gun control policies have an adverse affect on minorities because minorities tend to live in large population centers where gun laws are stricter. Similarly, crime is higher in large population centers than in rural areas. Result: minorities are less likely to own firearms legally and are more likely to be victims of crime.

Abortion laws and social policy encourage poor women to seek out abortions as an acceptable, moral solution to a pregnancy they cannot afford - as opposed to seeking help within their (non-existent, sadly) support network. Result: even though more white women have abortions than non-white women, when you correct for population sizes, abortions have had a larger adverse effect on minority populations than white populations. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg has stated in an opinion that US abortion policy is an overt attempt to limit black population growth.

Finally, the welfare system is not designed to help people "get back on their feet". Rather, it is US social policy that we take most of the minorities and put them in projects where the police try to contain them. There are no jobs, there is no (real) education, and the is no hope of achieving anything vaguely resembling 'the American Dream'. Unless you become a ball player or musical entertainer.

The only thng about any of this that amazes me is that the media and cultural barons of this country have managed to brand these policies as proper, while branding people who speak these truths as racist.

My wife's friends are mostly fairly recent college grads. One if their boyfriends said the same thing at a party months ago.

I asked if I appeared racist to him. He was genuinely shocked that I said I owned and carried guns, but again, he is younger so I saw an opportunity to try and educate him. I told him of what I saw as an emt and living in Lowell for 10 years- convinced him that for the most part, we aren't racist but that there were indeed good reasons to have firearms.

I doubt he's going to get a glock and join Nes but at least he sees a view if us that isn't fed to him

This really is liberal mental masterbation and part of the common way liberals assault any issue that they oppose: marginalize. If they don't understand it, then it must be that those people are "stupid" or "racists" or "biggots." It gets old but for some reason it works with these people as they are base and narrow minded themselves which is the true irony.

Blah blah blah blah racist blah blah blah racist ... it's all total bs and it's just being used to continually brainwash morons to think its just plain bad to own firearms and continue white guilt. More crap for the obama zombies to cling to yet they still can't see what tools they are. ****ing idiots.

“For example, U.S. whites oppose gun control to a far greater extent than do blacks, but whites are actually more likely to kill themselves with their guns, than be killed by someone else,”

So let me get this straight. I'm racist (news to me) because I like guns. And I'm white. So racist in fact, I'm much more likely to shoot...myself??

This dude just got the beans above the frank and zipped himself.

"Judging racism can be tricky" That sentence by itself is crossing my eyes. So I'm judged to be a racist, based on voter demographic data. I'm white, I voted this way, I'm in this income bracket, and I like guns. They're just saying that if these four traits are apparent in the individual, science declares he's a racist. Maybe I'm just not up to the intellectual standard these people are, but I'm lost.

When people say things like " judging racism can be tricky " - it's code words for: " I'm making this shit up because I have an agenda and I'm trying to make you feel bad so you'll go along ".

The proper response is to tell them to take their bullshit and wrap it up in a ball and shove it up their ass.

More junk studies with pre determined outcomes from libtardiots. Keep using racism as your template for claiming victory in unwinnable arguments. It gets more outrageous each time.

I tend to speak my mind, I getting to old for this politically correct shit. I've been accused of being a White racist a bunch of times.

Since Obama became the President I've given the same response; "Yeah, I hate Black people, but can you blame me, they take all my money. Between Obama, Deval Patrick, my wife & daughters there's nothing left for me".

The thing is, if you dig under the covers, many of the policies we have in this country are fundamentally racist. Unfortunately, it's the liberal policies at are racist.

Gun control policies have an adverse affect on minorities because minorities tend to live in large population centers where gun laws are stricter. Similarly, crime is higher in large population centers than in rural areas. Result: minorities are less likely to own firearms legally and are more likely to be victims of crime.

Abortion laws and social policy encourage poor women to seek out abortions as an acceptable, moral solution to a pregnancy they cannot afford - as opposed to seeking help within their (non-existent, sadly) support network. Result: even though more white women have abortions than non-white women, when you correct for population sizes, abortions have had a larger adverse effect on minority populations than white populations. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg has stated in an opinion that US abortion policy is an overt attempt to limit black population growth.

Finally, the welfare system is not designed to help people "get back on their feet". Rather, it is US social policy that we take most of the minorities and put them in projects where the police try to contain them. There are no jobs, there is no (real) education, and the is no hope of achieving anything vaguely resembling 'the American Dream'. Unless you become a ball player or musical entertainer.

The only thng about any of this that amazes me is that the media and cultural barons of this country have managed to brand these policies as proper, while branding people who speak these truths as racist.

Don't forget, affirmative action by it's very nature is racism. Also, you briefly touched on education. I think that the lowering of standards for black people in the school system is also a form of racism. They think black people aren't as smart as others so they have to lower standards? No, how about you push everyone to do their best?

Take a look at the staff that puts out that digital rag of a web site .... their resume shows their obvious bias [puke][puke]

Thats the problem with the web.... any idiot with some basic skills can publish anything that "looks" like news but in reality is just a bunch of BS [bs2][bs2]

I've been told I am a racist by liberal sociologists.
I've been told i am responsible for Global Warming by Eco-fanatics.
I've been told I am responsible for mass murders by Anti-gunners.
I've been told I am a potential home grown terrorist by the DHS.
I've been the recipient of eye rolling condescension from liberal acquaintances for disagreeing.

And in all honesty , all I have ever asked from society is to be left alone.

The one good thing about the whole "racist" word is now it's becoming so overused that it's almost totally meaningless. Maybe four or five years ago it would give you some traction, but nowadays people know it's a codeword for "I don't know how to win this argument so I'm going to resort to logical fallacies."

This article is just another attempt to divide the people....

This article is just another attempt to divide the people....

Some of the people are doing an awfully good job at dividing themselves. It's one thing to say that there are politicians and "opinion leaders" out there trying to "divide the people" - but the fact of the matter is that there an awfully lot of people doing their utmost to divide themselves.

Nobody really MAKES you join up to a rampaging mob and go out and ransack a Gas-N-Go and then beat the crap out of some white woman who just happened to be there filling up her tank.

You did that shit on your own.

I really don't give a flying rat's arss what they think of me. I own guns, ammo, land, ATV's am prior service drive a Ford Excursion with a God, Guns and Gold sticker on the back window and live in North Carolina ( thank god ). If these morons want to push their agenda that hard, they will meet god by way of guns and I will take their gold.

Back
Top Bottom