• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun owner protecting himself.

Sent to me from my Brother Marc @savetheguns.com

Here is a video of a guy who was interviewed by the press just after he was forced to defend himself and his wife from two home invaders. There are quite a few lessons that we can take from this video. If you do not have a gun ready to go, it is very likely going to be useless. There are many other things we can learn from this encounter.

This video is about 15 minutes.

Sorry if it's a dupe.

http://www.wlky.com/video/16509601/index.html

The best part of the story, one of the guns (the TEC 9) the bad guys used was stolen from the local PD prior to its use here...

Good interview. I do like how they showed his shaking hands... I think.

Another reason police shouldn't have guns they can get stolen. I wonder how many crimes occur with stolen police guns?

Wow.

I'm going to send that to all my flaming liberal friends.
Deval and his "panel" of anti-gun Dems need a link as well seeing they're discussing the one gun a month legislation right now.

Sad to think that the people that he is providing a rental to would possibly set him up. Far too many bad guys in this society. This gentleman and his wife will re-live each moment of this for the rest of their days and so will their families. Truly a shame we must be exposed to all the B.S. just trying to make a living. God bless him.

Good guy, done well. I hope he doesn't have too much trouble dealing with the trauma/stress.

Reporter didn't ask how many holes in the walls he has to patch now, to turn over the apartment. Does he have to replace the (steel) door?

Will he be able to charge more than he thought? Or will he have to discount that unit?

Back
Top Bottom