• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun owner arrested in NJ after illegal search!

I hope this man is able to have a lucrative career as a victim of Government Tyranny that is supposed prohibited by the Constitution.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to pay the bill for an ******* cop that breaks the law. Put the cop in jail where he belongs and make him personally responsible for any civil judgements

I'd rather see the state pay through the nose and then in turn get whatever they can from the officer.

Sure the officer that commits the crime should bear the ultimate responsibility but let's face it. The state bears some responsibility too for creating the environment that fosters and rewards that behavior.

There are a few things in American jurisprudence which are sacrosanct. Using evidence of an illegal search against a defendant is one of them. Any mentally retarded judge in America will uphold that one. Unfortunately, most judges are mentally retarded and give out warrants like they are candy. And that is the real problem, judges are on the side of the cops and will issue a warrant for any stupid reason a cop brings them.

As said, the best thing to happen would the criminal cops, prosecutors, and judges be jailed and the criminal cop also pay civil damages personally. As was also said, those things will NOT happen. It is for reasons like this on why I'm beginning to feel vigilante justice is the only way to get any justice, and find it harder to have any issue with it.

The thing I dont get is where they find cops like this... the cops I know are really only intent on finding criminals.... and I don't mean "fake" criminals...

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Back
Top Bottom