• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun-nutter diary (Shooting for a Trifecta)

FRIDAY
1st stop
was Popeyes for one of their new chicken samiches - sold out (again) - bastards :(:(:(

2nd stop was @bgoum to pick up my new Henrys - score x10 :):):):):)
Dayum' those are beautiful rifles. Will post picks on these later.

3rd stop was Horror Freight to check out a rolling tool cabinet - blah :(:(
(this received -2x :( cuz I found out later the CEO is a flaming liberal)

4th stop was Amherst Wallyworld to observe the madness re. ammo. Was really surprised that they've just started stocking Henry's in a new enlarged gun cabinet. But get this - these were .357 and .44 - two calibers they plan to discontinue stocking - WTF ...o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
(I had already purchased .44mag from TSUSA so another FU Wallymart)
Shoutout to Brian (@bgoum), their prices suck compared to your group buy [rockon]

5th stop was Shooters Outpost II. Pulled into the parking lot but all the blinds were pulled down & I didn't see any activity. I almost shed a tear - almost, but I was already broke cuz @bgoum

SATURDAY
Met up with Brian so he could introduce me to some of the local Littleton FFl's.

6th stop was Jason @ Custom Defense Solutions USA
Really nice guy... answered all of my stupid questions & my new local FFL (& I had no idea there were now 51 dealers there in Littleton). I'm on his "lookout list" for a good .44 mag revolver. :)

SUMMARY:
I'm not really bad at math but there's no way I'm going back and count smiley faces.
I have no F'ng idea if I scored a trifecta - but those Henry's are beautiful !!!

Back
Top Bottom