Gun nut in fatigues films himself walking into Walmart carrying an assault rifle

"America doesn't have a gun violence problem, every democratically controlled major city in America does.
I will not give up my rights because of their problems."

Interesting signature closure you have Uzi. It is exactly what everybody on this thread has been talking about. Not giving up our rights due to others.
Your case is now closed. Your just trolling for giggles

No, I'm not trolling for giggles and thats not what everybody is talking about in this thread. The fact is, many here will give up their rights, and even more quickly they would sacrifice the rights of another as long as their shit isn't in jeopardy. Its the well documented fudd mentality. Oh, he makes us look bad......fvck that noise, everyone is an individual.
More importantly, they continue to tolerate the ever moving goal posts of the left and the "just one more law" bullshit that keeps gnawing away at the whole pie.
The leftists are using psychological manipulation to try to convince a mostly ignorant public that there is a widespread gun problem in this country when there isn't. They blame an inanimate object for the actions of killers, then expect everyone else to fall in line with their new dictates. Not happening!

No, I'm not trolling for giggles and thats not what everybody is talking about in this thread. The fact is, many here will give up their rights, and even more quickly they would sacrifice the rights of another as long as their shit isn't in jeopardy. Its the well documented fudd mentality. Oh, he makes us look bad......fvck that noise, everyone is an individual.
More importantly, they continue to tolerate the ever moving goal posts of the left and the "just one more law" bullshit that keeps gnawing away at the whole pie.
The leftists are using psychological manipulation to try to convince a mostly ignorant public that there is a widespread gun problem in this country when there isn't. They blame an inanimate object for the actions of killers, then expect everyone else to fall in line with their new dictates. Not happening!
I concur.

... both the PD and the FF will be paying this guy big big bucks when all is said and done. He threatened nobody and broke no laws, not even trespass because the store had no signage prohibiting carry.
Found guilty of (apparently misdemeanor) Making a False Report.
Among other things, sentenced to Remedial Gun School.

Dmitriy Andreychenko, 20, pleaded guilty in a Greene County courtroom Friday to an amended charge of making a false report.​
"There were suspicions and probable cause for a manner of different crimes," says Greene County Prosecutor Dan Patterson, "but ultimately when the investigation was concluded, I believe this, causing a false report to be made, is the appropriate charge."​
...​
A judge sentenced him to a 180 day suspended jail sentence, two years of probation, with special conditions requiring him to serve 48 hours shock incarceration in the county jail (which he already did in August), receive firearms training, and participate in a victim-offender dialog, a restorative justice measure, and any community service established through the restorative justice proceeding.​

Some rights a strengthened if exercised; others lost or weakened.
Do you not understand if nobody ever exercised a right it’s the same thing as not having it?
Quartered a lot of troops in your house lately, have you?
What kind of coffee do you serve them?
8f5ccf63b2faa4937f3cc3ba5d94b884.jpg

If we want to talk about the smartest thing for our 2A CCW national reciprocity cause would have been an average joe CCW ,near the front of the store, who actually killed this guy, and then the newspaper headline would read "ccw man stops next mass shooting at walmart from killer dressed in body armor and ar15"
You're on to something.

I'll bet there are many jurisdictions where
if the off-duty fireman had panicked and done a canoe job on the guy
instead of merely holding him at gunpoint for the cops,
he'd have skated.

I wouldn't claim the fireman would receive adulation
and a Strange New Respect from the MSM,
because that harshes the narrative.

Actually, it would probably be spun as
"gunfights breaking out at Walmart - ban gunz!"

And if the bereaved widow in the parking lot made a convincing case
that the AR and plate carrier were just a brainfart
to troll Walmart's commitment to the Second Amendment
(as if that was in question) -
then the fireman might have lost a civil suit for wrongful death.

But in some places,
swanning about with a rifle and armor Because RKBA
will get you shot with impunity, Because RKBA.

Quartered a lot of troops in your house lately, have you?
What kind of coffee do you serve them?

Dumb comment of the year.

You realize the 3rd Amendment is a government prohibition AGAINST quartering soldiers in houses without the owners consent, so had I ever quartered troops, that would be an example of me waiving the right to not have them quartered. You know, the literal opposite of what you were trying to say. What a cuck.

You realize the 3rd Amendment is a government prohibition AGAINST quartering soldiers in houses without the owners consent
You mean...a civil right?

had I ever quartered troops, that would be an example of me waiving the right to not have them quartered. You know, the literal opposite of what you were trying to say. What a cuck.
I obviously It should be obvious that I meant involuntary quartering.

You didn't even try and weasel out recover by citing Engblom v. Carey as an attempt to exercise the right.

Epic Fail.

ETA: Bump up politeness half a notch.
ETETA: Mellow out assertion.

Last edited:
... we now live in a society that how other people feel is your fault, and the most important thing in the world.
And note well:
It's not even that the AR troller bears responsibility for scaring Walmart shoppers and staff.
It's that we are responsible for the AR troller scaring Walmart shoppers and staff,
so we have to atone by losing our civil rights.

And note well:
It's not even that the AR troller bears responsibility for scaring Walmart shoppers and staff.
It's that we are responsible for the AR troller scaring Walmart shoppers and staff,

Yep, something half the people in this thread, sadly seem to support.

He was sentenced to advanced firearms training as part of his punishment.

Not sure if he’ll find that worthwhile.

So instead of taking his guns away, they are providing more tactical training.

That gets my approval.

And note well:
If he had uses a SBR in MA (unlike a regular, legal to open carry with an LTC) he could have leaned in Simkin v. Commonwealth.

Wait... so he didn't make any report at all, but is convicted of causing a false report to be made?
Sec. 17-29. - False reports.
A. It shall be unlawful for a person to commit the offense of making a false report by knowingly:​
1. Giving false information to a law enforcement officer for the purpose of implicating another person in a crime; or​
2. Making a false report to a law enforcement officer that a crime has occurred or is about to occur; or​
3. Making a false report or causing a false report to be made to a law enforcement officer, a security officer, a fire department or other organization, official or volunteer, which deals with emergencies involving danger to life or property to the effect that a fire or other incident calling for an emergency response has occurred.​
B. It is a defense to a prosecution under Subsection 1. of this section that the actor retracted the false statement or report before the law enforcement officer or any other person took substantial action in reliance thereon.​
C. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of retraction under Subsection B. of this section.​

A week after 2 major mass shootings that are still in the news, you pull this stunt? I don't care what the overall position you have towards open carry. This is just stupid on so many levels.

Then again, I think open carry is moronic anyway, unless it's the only way you can carry, then I can go along with it.
In Isreal there are no mass shootings anymore because people open carry Uzi's and AR's to WalMart, McDonalds, etc.

Now they just car bomb, but the Mass shooting problem was stopped long ago by open carry of rifles.

In Isreal there are no mass shootings anymore because people open carry Uzi's and AR's to WalMart, McDonalds, etc.

Now they just car bomb, but the Mass shooting problem was stopped long ago by open carry of rifles.
I think you’re mistaken. Israel actually has pretty strict anti gun laws. AFAIK, the people carrying rifles openly over there are some sort of IDF reserve alarm troops or something similar. Yes, I know they’re wearing civi clothes, and I don’t claim to understand it completely, but I believe they not just people taking their Tavor for a walk.

My big question is was he wearing a mask? You’ve got to wear a mask. Or else someone’s feelings might be hurt...As we all know a cough kills more people than guns every year

right on point ...I will look at the last page. Should’ve picked up on that

A GUN nut dressed in fatigues filmed himself walking into a Walmart in the US carrying an assault weapon and 100 rounds.

The man, described as white and aged in his twenties, was detained by an off-duty firefighter who held the suspect at gunpoint.

Gun nut films himself walking into Walmart with assault weapon and 100 rounds

Some people would say that a reasonably minded ARMED CCW carrier would have shot him on sight.

Would it have been appropriate to tackle and subdue this person?
More than a few videos of karens tackling lawful carriers just because they glimpse a grip.
That doesn't happen much down here because open carry without a permit is legal. Nobody freaks out. Well, maybe noobs from NYC do.

There was nothing false abut the report. He was carrying a long gun in a store and someone accurately reported that.

It was an extorted plea bargain to preserve the prosecutor's win record.

Wait... so he didn't make any report at all, but is convicted of causing a false report to be made?

Yes. Guns are scary so if someone sees you with one and the lies about what’s happening, it’s your fault. Go directly to jail.

There was nothing false abut the report. He was carrying a long gun in a store and someone accurately reported that.

I thought it was called in as an active shooter (false) and didn’t someone pull a fire alarm? Of course neither are his fault but again, guns are super scary.

Back
Top Bottom