• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun nut in fatigues films himself walking into Walmart carrying an assault rifle

He was paid to do it.

The more gas added to the anti gun fire the better.....for the lefties.

I often wonder if some of these persons have been sought out because of their known mental deficiencies, then subsequently motivated psychologically or perhaps financially to carry out their actions?

I certainly believe it to be plausible. After all we already see this in various forms involving Antifa and other organizations...

I often wonder if some of these persons have been sought out because of their known mental deficiencies, then subsequently motivated psychologically or perhaps financially to carry out their actions?

This was just some dude OC'ing, not a fake FBI plot where they give an actual mentally disabled person fertilizer and then claim he was a terrorist.

No need to retreat, I wouldn't be there on a bet, I'd avoid Blue Hill Ave. at all costs as I would any bad part of any major city.

I'm not chest bearing, I'm just pointing out the drastic differences in how people live, think and react to some situations in different parts of the country. Guns are not the evil boogey man down here like they are viewed to be by a propagandized public and governments in commie run police states like MA, NJ, NY, CA, IL, OR, WA, etc.

So you agree with me. Your retreat is your refusal to go somewhere if you don't have to where the sheep are terrified of guns. Nothing wrong with that. It's just common sense.

This was just some dude OC'ing, not a fake FBI plot where they give an actual mentally disabled person fertilizer and then claim he was a terrorist.

I readily agree this guy was just being stupid and likely nothing else. Especially whereas he is alive at the end of his stupidity.

It's other incidents where the shooter, often a loner, who ends up in a bag at the end of the ordeal that makes me wonder a bit.

Follow-up...

Police in Missouri identified the armed suspect that entered a Springfield Walmart on Thursday as 20-year-old Dmitriy Nickolayvich Andreychenko, who was reportedly stopped at gunpoint by an off-duty firefighter before being taken into custody by police.

miss_mug.jpg

His mugshot

Andreychenko was booked into the Greene County Jail at around 9:14 p.m. on an arresting charge of making a terroristic threat in the first degree, according to booking information from the Greene County Sheriff’s Office.

MISS_GUN_IG1.jpg

Andreychenko posted this picture to his now-private Instagram less than a week before Thursday's incident.

According to a Facebook page that appeared to be Andreychenko’s, he is originally from Portland, Oregon but lives with his wife in Springfield. He studied EMS/EMT at Ozarks Technical Community College.

Here's a couple of other photos of this Mensa candidate...
MISS_MUG1.jpg

miss_mug2.jpg

miss_gun_ig2.jpg
Lol, these pics look like a typical weekend here in MO.

If you think there is a right and wrong time and place to exercise a right, you don't understand what having the right to do something means.

I don't agree with the message of, say, the Westboro Baptist "Church" yet I support their right to free speech. Do I think its appropriate for them to exercise that right by spewing their views in front of a soldier's funeral? No....but that has nothing to do with my views on their RIGHT to do it.

Do I think this individual has a right to OC an AR? Yes. Do I think it's appropriate at this time to do so in a Walmart? No. Nor do I think its productive if his goal was to normalize OCing by doing so. That has nothing to do with my view on his right nor does it imply I feel his right should be suppressed....just like I don't think those Westboro Baptist dopes' right to free speech should be suppressed.

Does it change the fact that he's an out or touch dope with little self awareness? Not to me....but I doubt we'll ever agree, which is cool. It's nice outside, life is good, agree to disagree.

Saw this on my FB today. The person posting that they go to Walmart occasionally is an acquaintance... really, just my husband's (once?) coworker's wife. They live in Alabama.

I have no idea who the commenter below the posted article is but it looks like they also live in Alabama. Reading her comment made my brain explode this morning. So... let me get this clear... she won't go anywhere unless her s/o carries a gun because she feels safer with a gun... and she is also grateful that a guy with a gun was there to save the day. Why, again, are more guns bad? o_O

A4mfVZE.png

Th fool’s Lucky he didn’t get lit up. Most definitely a passenger on the short bus.

These OC demonstrations usually end up bad for us.

Reading her comment made my brain explode this morning.

I’ll translate. It’s a very common notion that subsequently leads to many of the problems with society today.

Do as I say not as I do.

I (or someone I like) do something = good.
Someone I don’t know or don’t like does the same something = bad.

Or similarly:

I do something one way = good.
You do the same thing but in a different way = bad.

We see this constantly and unfortunately this exact phenomenon exists amongst legislators and prosecutors and cops and judges. Look at all the things (not even just related to guns) that are illegal for you or I but perfectly legal for them and other government actors.

As if this not happening would make the shitlibs reconsider disarming Americans. At some point you stop caring about their nonsense. The rise of sanctuary towns for guns shows no matter what the decree, the peoples veto will be a thing in many parts of the US.

Right or wrong, legal or not, remember that there is an overwhelming number of people out there who don't own guns and really don't have an opinion one way or another.

We're never going to convince the shitlibs. It's those in the center we need to educate and convince to take our side when it's election and referendum time. The left controls most of the narrative that the undecideds are exposed to and stunts like this are nothing but detrimental to guiding the essential public support that we are in dire need of.

Baloney. Unless you have evidence (Breitbart or Infowars is not evidence), please don’t start the “false-flag” nonsense.

Its my opinion only.

These are not all random acts. There is a concerted effort to get rid of 2A.

I strongly believe that this is orchestrated by a group of people enabling and funding the efforts.

Pure speculation......PROVE IT!
There is nothing to prove, my post was written as opinion and still stands on its own merits

Although...now that we have learned that he is married - I direct the jury to find him "guilty" of attempted suicide by police. I will only overturn the directed verdict should pictures of his wife appear and the photographic evidence indicates that she is "not guilty"

EDIT: "Married father-to-be"
PICTURED: Married father-to-be, 20, who walked into Missouri Walmart carrying assault rifle | Daily Mail Online

17092848-7339609-Andreychenko_appears_to_be_married_and_his_wife_Angie_pictured_s-a-72_1565359847555.jpg

I will put it to the NES jury on her guilt

Last edited:
Not the time? If after three mass shootings isn’t the right time to be armed, then there is no time, and you don’t actually support the bear arms portion of the Second Amendment.

This is why we keep losing big picture battles. No, it's not the time to waltz around carrying an AR, wearing tacticool crap, and walking into the same type of place that was just shot up. Is that so hard to f'ing understand? No, a thousand times, no.

So you agree with me. Your retreat is your refusal to go somewhere if you don't have to where the sheep are terrified of guns. Nothing wrong with that. It's just common sense.

No, you must be talking about a different Blue Hill Ave. they are no strangers to guns in the hood.

I'd avoid BHA, simply to avoid being victimized.

I've been talking with non gun people elsewhere and one of them is in the UK and his solution to the problem is take it to the most extreme, which is have everyone to open carry, MAKE everyone open carry.

If a mass shooter goes to Walmart and sees everyone inside is armed, he's not likely going to go through with it.

This, 'might' work. But if you understand we are a minority, it wouldn't be 'everyone'. There may be 300+million firearms, but hell, I own 14 guns. I'm pretty sure most everyone here owns more than one. It's not like over 50% of the population own guns.

Or, take it to another level, almost 'citizen patrol' type situation where you are clearly marked, everyone knows what's going on. But again, you'd still get nothing but negative press about it. Maybe in rural Texas or Arizona. Hell, I've seen it in action in Louisiana personally. Locals armed, patrolling their neighborhood, helping us locate someone.

Sucks his life will be ruined cause of a law that was fine till people started shooting up shopping stores, with that said law didn't change just how law enforcement now see it in the this new view.

Last edited:
Not the time? If after three mass shootings isn’t the right time to be armed, then there is no time, and you don’t actually support the bear arms portion of the Second Amendment.

Yep. Apparently people here don’t understand either the word active or shooter. The more I read threads on NES the more I realize many of the posters here are exactly like the people they often complain about. In hypotheticals, they always support the right to keep and bear arms. But in nearly every actual example of bearing arms become totally against it. The typical MA leftist.

That’s what people always say here on NES in every open carry thread. Yet somehow when everyone was saying this about Texas, Texas didn’t make it more restrictive, they made it less restrictive and open carrying of handguns became legal. Weird.
Here let me clarify my position. You can sit up on the giant sanctimony chair and spout law quotes and legal theory until your blue in the freakin' face. I thought I had already mentioned the fact that legally seemingly the police may have a hard time sticking a charge that will stick on him. You can defend his position if you want. I am not having it! I am so far out on the right on 2A dude... you need binoculars to see me out here. Somebody said we are a nation of laws and I am able to own my firearms because I haven't broke them. You seem to be just fine with people who probably have the same aggregate IQ as an anvil, trying to get your firearms confiscated by some soon to minted left leaning law of the people or a set of firearms regulation laws that will make it damn near impossible to purchase a airsoft gun. Was the kid with in his rights?? Probably, at least it looks like it on the surface. Did he get his 5 minutes of fame yes he did... all the while fueling the anti gun crowd's uproar. Am I pissed! Damn right I am! A series of people suffering from one deficiency or another have over the last 10 years shot innocents in mass shooting events... and if that isn't bad enough, now were going to have to suffer fools proving their constitutional right to carry in the same business that suffered a mass shooting event. You can defend his rights if you want to while he and the next brain dead nitwit comes up with the next public display are trying to destroy your rights and mine. The President and the Senate will do what they can for us as will the Governor. They are only there as long as we can keep voting them in. As for your "typical MA leftist" comment you need to pull your head out of that dark place you have it stored because the left is coming for our firearms and there is a lot of them. A little forward thinking is needed. Just parroting the last Facebook quote or Twitter quote that supports your position isn't going to get it. Know a left somebody that "hates" guns? Invite them out to the range go shoot some trap. Do something besides just perpetuating things we can find anywhere. It is time for us to self rescue our sport, collections, hunting and competitions.

As for your "typical MA leftist" comment you need to pull your head out of that dark place Know a left somebody that "hates" guns? Invite them out to the range go shoot some trap. Do something besides just perpetuating things we can find anywhere.

Any of y'all just have a raging leftist friend who hates guns? Maybe tell them about all those guns you own and invite them to a range. Hopefully you don't get into a heated argument or have your friendship fall through for they might ERPO your azz. Or we can defend fellow gun owners even if their decisions were to the south of wise.

Any of y'all just have a raging leftist friend who hates guns? Maybe tell them about all those guns you own and invite them to a range. Hopefully you don't get into a heated argument or have your friendship fall through for they might ERPO your azz. Or we can defend fellow gun owners even if their decisions were to the south of wise.
I can live with south of wise. I can't live with south of brain dead.

If you looked at the picture of him, he was not in "Fatigues". Second I am not going to discuss about his judgement, but Missouri is a "Constitutional Carry State". As to the letter of the law, he violated no law. At best they could charge him with "Disturbing the Peace".

Take guns out of it for a moment.
Say some dude goes into a Walmart last week with a machete wearing a hockey mask and hacks up a bunch of people.
So days later some MENSA member walks into another Walmart wearing a hockey mask with a machete .
Wearing the hockey mask isn't illegal, neither is the machete.
But if the guy tries to pretend he did it for any other reason but to be a flaming a-hole , it's bullshit.
Anyone who tries to make the guy into a hero isn't far behind.

This is why we keep losing big picture battles. No, it's not the time to waltz around carrying an AR, wearing tacticool crap, and walking into the same type of place that was just shot up. Is that so hard to f'ing understand? No, a thousand times, no.
Well, no. The problem is there's a different set of rules apparently for us, vis a vis them. They can continue to look like whatever freaks and animals they'd like, and instigate all sorts of horrific violence (from the mundane - Chicago on any given night, or the Berkeley nonsense - to the terrible: the various and sundry lefty spree shooters, including Dayton), and that's apparently OK.

Edit: Oh, and we argue incessantly amongst ourselves about such things, while the Left (with the glaring exception of the Intersectionality Wars presently inflicting them) don't.

Last edited:
I was going to post something similar last night but got diverted. Amazing the difference in cultural norms isn't it?

Nothing against Jews, I love them, but most Jews in the U.S. couldn't mentally handle it.
Despite the widespread carry, Israel operates on a caste system when it comes to who gets approved for the licenses (necessary is most or all of the country if one is not LE or MIL).

Some rights a strengthened if exercised; others lost or weakened.

Just as the CA protestors who carried long guns in public in the 60s what it did to their open carry rights.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that the "off-duty firefighter" could be legitimally charged with kidnapping for detaining the man at gunpoint until police arrived. A firefighter is NOT a peace officer and from what I understand, you can't make a citizen's arrest unless you personally witness a felony take place. I can't detain someone based on speculation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom