"GUN MANUFACTURER WITHDRAWS LYNN PROPOSAL"

You said this twice, Google yields nothing except some Southpark episode.

Talk about obscure lol

It's not that obscure, shit I didn't even see the entire episode and I know what it is. It is literally the best stereotyping of this type of phenomenon ever portrayed on
television, though. In the real estate industry they call it "mixed use development" or probably even some more fruity mc gay gay name than that, but its all just cover words for "overpriced marginal density condos/apartmentsn with possibly stores underneath it, sometimes".

Shit, I have like 3 or 4 friends of mine that use it in conversation.

"I'm over here at X and Y, where that new f***ing SoDoSoPa type condo thing is going up"

It's not that obscure, shit I didn't even see the entire episode and I know what it is. It is literally the best stereotyping of this type of phenomenon ever portrayed on
television, though. In the real estate industry they call it "mixed use development" or probably even some more fruity mc gay gay name than that, but its all just cover words for "overpriced marginal density condos/apartmentsn with possibly stores underneath it, sometimes".

Shit, I have like 3 or 4 friends of mine that use it in conversation.

"I'm over here at X and Y, where that new f***ing SoDoSoPa type condo thing is going up"
Of course, How I Met Your Mother kind of beat them to that punch with Dowisetrepla - Wikipedia

DOwnWInd of the SEwage TREatment PLAnt

Maybe a weed store is more in line with values
The gang bangers would never allow a legit business to take their market share.

Lynn is a $hit hole I hold my nose while I pass by on the highway. That city is a no-go zone.

Took my dog to the beach yesterday and had the pleasure of having to drive through Lynn. Almost forgot what a shithole that place is.

What are they so scared of? A gun shop.......they should be used to gunshot noises by now, if from the fartcan Civics backfiring alone.

Forget gun shops, leave it to MA to not know how to capitalize whatsoever on towns with beachfront access. Lynn/Revere need to all be knocked down, gentrified, and turned into an actual townie riviera.

I miss Hawthorne by the Sea. For the fried clams.

I still need to follow Dave Portnoy's recommendation and try Monte's. I have a client that is literally up the hill from them. Next meeting - which will probably be in 2024, I'm stopping on my way out. Grab 2 cheese pizza's - one for me to eat on the way home, the other to save for my son when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom