Gun magnet

Anyone have any experience with a gun magnet? Something like this or this. Reviews on Amazon are good. Thinking it might work well for under the desk or the bed.

I wonder what their demographic is vs. who they are targeting with this ad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what their demographic is vs. who they are targeting with this ad:
Probably the same people who would put sights on the side of their Glock so they can hold and shoot it sideways while wearing their flat brim baseball hat the same way and their pants half way down their arse!

Be aware, fastening a gun to a magnet for long periods may cause some parts of it to become magnetized. That means it may tend to collect any itty bitty steel filings. May or may not be a problem. Definitely will NOT be a problem with a glock or mattel m51

Be aware, fastening a gun to a magnet for long periods may cause some parts of it to become magnetized. That means it may tend to collect any itty bitty steel filings. May or may not be a problem. Definitely will NOT be a problem with a glock or mattel m51

Why would it not be an issue for a glock, but an issue for an M&P? both have metal slides and barrels, but polymer frames.

Well crap. I totally had that idea a few years ago. I wonder if the dude is making some serious dough with it. I mean super low production costs, super low advertising costs, super markup...

Pretty sad that they cannot send a f'ing magnet to Mass!

Yep apparently standing directly infront of a hidden gun behind the counter while working alone at a gas station is not considered under your "direct control"

That being said I dont think their target market have LTCs

Does it scratch the gun?

It is covered in a thick plastic and hasn't scratched and of my guns at all

- - - Updated - - -

• Due to state laws many of our items CANNOT be shipped to the following states: CA, DC, HI, IL, MA, MD, NY, NJ

Why am i not surprised

I've bought 4 of them off Amazon for myself and some friends, I've never had a shipping issue.

Back
Top Bottom