• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Lawyer Inquiry

I need to refer someone to a gun lawyer. I'm a firm believer in "You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes."

I advised him already to STFU and lawyer up. He's on the south shore and looking at this time for counsel in the local area. Anything posted here I will refer on to the individual requesting the help.

Thanks

w/o knowing the nature of the problem, it's hard to ensure that we recommend the appropriate person.

If it is licensing issues: Jesse Cohen, Darius Arbabi and Keith Langer are the three recommended here.

If it is a criminal matter, my personal recommendation would be Kevin Reddington of Brockton.

LenS,

Thanks for the info. I'd like to share but it's not my business. Lets just say that something happened to a licensed individual involving alcohol. I think that it was stupid, they did something stupid and now their CLEO will be notified and they will probably be 'unsuitable'. My opinions aside, I told them that I would pass a recommendation on to them and I keep my word.

Thanks again for the info and I will send it on.

w/o knowing the nature of the problem, it's hard to ensure that we recommend the appropriate person.

If it is licensing issues: Jesse Cohen, Darius Arbabi and Keith Langer are the three recommended here.

If it is a criminal matter, my personal recommendation would be Kevin Reddington of Brockton.
Agree completely. If it is a licensing matter, Keith Langer is the closest of the three. If it is a criminal matter, Reddington's number is programmed into my cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom