Gun Laws don't apply to some people it seems.

I asked the police for permission, kinda ****ed up is it not Senator? and to think you have American flags on that rifle.

The laws are more likely to be overlooked if the illegal gun/mag is being used as a prop to advocate addtional gun control, than when used in support of gun rights.

The laws are more likely to be overlooked if the illegal gun/mag is being used as a prop to advocate addtional gun control, than when used in support of gun rights.

They always let Feinstein bring in any weapon she wants for the dog and pony show. Ak's, drum mags, etc she always is granted permission. Ted cruz asked for permission for the committee hearing on feinsteins bill in '13 and they said no. He wanted an AR with the features that feinstein wanted to ban to demonstrate how assinine laws based on a few physical features are. The DC police knew it and said no. Equal justice....

This is the Capital Building where the **** does the City police get jurisdiction? This is pure political bullshit. That city exists by the allowance of congress.

He had to get it to the Capitol Building somehow. It sounds like he cleared it with the authorities all the way to his office.

“I went to Capitol Hill police,” Buck said. “They went to the D.C. police, [and] they got permission for me to transport it into the District. I went to TSA, and followed all of the regulations in getting it onto the plane and getting it here.”

Does this surprise anyone? From the time that Southern states enacted the first real gun laws in the country, the intent was not to oppress everyone. Just those who are not in charge.

"Last week, Colorado Rep. Ken Buck tweeted a photo of himself and Rep. Trey Gowdy posing with the American-flag-painted assault rifle."

It ain't no damned assault rifle!!! [banghead]

Semi auto rifle sounds so weak though. Even though they are wrong o what it is, should we at least give themcredit for using a real thing, assault rifle rather than the made up non existent assault weapon?

Back
Top Bottom