Gun & Knife; (Photos and Descriptions Only Please...)

Ehh, can we double-dip? Something a little more tactical...
View attachment 420840

The 92fs has a few minor mods. Painted dots, steel parts, and Vertec grips because I don't have piano-playing hands.
I was going to ask you how old the Beretta was. The grips threw me off. Good idea though. I ended up putting Wilson Combat ultra thin grips on mine.

I was going to ask you how old the Beretta was. The grips threw me off. Good idea though. I ended up putting Wilson Combat ultra thin grips on mine.

Wilson Combats are on my list because they look oh-so-pretty, but this was an inexpensive alternative I found helps with hand fatigue and proper grip on draw. They are actually thinner overall than the Wilson grips because they don't have any of the material at the mainspring. It's pretty svelte, and fantastically grippy. The 92 is only a couple of years old, a fantasy buy because 80s movies are my childhood. 😁

Wilson Combats are on my list because they look oh-so-pretty, but this was an inexpensive alternative I found helps with hand fatigue and proper grip on draw. They are actually thinner overall than the Wilson grips because they don't have any of the material at the mainspring. It's pretty svelte, and fantastically grippy. The 92 is only a couple of years old, a fantasy buy because 80s movies are my childhood. 😁
Same here. An impulse buy just because it’s a beauty. I may at some point throw a red dot on it Or maybe keep adding Wilson parts.
CFBD8E25-D161-464E-B009-EE3808BB9A03.jpeg

MilMac is very nice stuff. Great photo! Kudos!

How about a pair of matching Smith & Wessons:

full

Frank

'Twas a glorious morning for a hike. Some days, you just feel like hauling out the big wheelguns. That's a Brazilian contract Smith, obviously replaced grips. Trigger's like butter. That's my favorite little EDC Randall.

Woods Brazilian.JPG

'Twas a glorious morning for a hike. Some days, you just feel like hauling out the big wheelguns. That's a Brazilian contract Smith, obviously replaced grips. Trigger's like butter. That's my favorite little EDC Randall.

View attachment 468536
Props for keeping the thread going, I forgot about it. Nice pic!

Really nice lines on that top swedge on the Randall. He makes it look like a clip point.

That design is one of their unsung gems, I think. They make it in 4 or 5 inches, your choice. That's the one I waited five years for, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom