Gun & Knife; (Photos and Descriptions Only Please...)

when yours goes up mine goes up! [laugh] and btw, this is a cool thread.

you telling me you're one of the 6 people on the planet whose phone doesn't have a camera?
Deal!

I know my phone has a camera... I just can't find it.
I mean I can see the lens but I don't know where to put the flash cube...

1605984636619.png

Plus, I call it my "Heart Attack Phone" because my Cardiac Surgeon said I have to have one.
I've made a couple of dozen phone calls and a text or two (which I hate with a passion) in 2 years with it since my Triple-Bypass.
I mostly use my land line...

This laptop that I am typing on replaced my last computer (desktop) that I had had since 2003. Yes, that 2003.
Which was paired to my camera. It made funny sounds one day and shit-the-bed.

So, my hierarchy of technology is thus:
#1) 8 month-old laptop with Win 10
#2) 2 year-old cell phone, non-Apple type. (only use as emergency phone)
#3) 2 month-old 900-watt Hamilton Beach microwave...

Love your Posts My Friend!

~Enbloc

Plus, how do I compete with this?!?

Such a great photograph. The choice of background, placement of subject matter, lighting. Outstanding. As are other photos here...

It's so crisp, I feel I could straddle that log and start digging into the punk wood with the blade while scanning for squirrels in the treetops. I can literally smell the mold!
1605986017924.png

And this was done with a cell phone...!?!

And this was done with a cell phone...!?!

Thanks! It's an old phone, too; I think I've been lugging the same one for about five years now.

When you find a really beautiful piece of nature, the pic makes itself. It doesn't hurt when your subject is a Benchmade and an Inglis, either!

I have one Skill... I just don't recall it at the moment...
i know what that skill isn't...resizing your pictures. even with my cataracts and my glasses off i can see them perfectly. [rofl]

enjoy your content mr. enbloc, keeps me coming back. you have a knack for coming up with imaginative, fun threads to keep the rest of us gainfully amused. [kiss] [laugh]

sorry mr. @enbloc, i just read the thread title...
(Photos and Descriptions Only Please...)
i went off topic here. i'll watch it in the future, but no promises...ok? we good?

Back
Top Bottom