Gun & Knife; (Photos and Descriptions Only Please...)

Haven't missed a day in over three years. Little bit of an upgrade over the last VP9. Still have it and use it, but gotta get with the times now!
VP9/Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25MOA/Surefire X300/Federal 147gr HST HP All carried in a Phlster floodlight. None of that really needs explanation.

I've been on a ZT bender lately along with a few other companies. ZT 0566 is the knife of the week.
125951845_1122590274913901_4263821801955685872_n.jpg

This is my oldest and only gun left over from when I was under the oppression of Massachusetts bullshit. My Shield 9 and a Cricket are a solid part of my rotation View attachment 412681
Not enough white on that gun showing for its age. 😉
Still nothing wrong with a shield though minus the crippled trigger.

My EDC as of now. Nothing beats an Alox Victorinox for quality. This one, a Pioneer X which has one more layer than the regular Pioneer. The extra layer....scissors.
View attachment 412557
They are great knives. This one is always in my pocket (except at work where I carry a leather man.) the fisherman model 9C65A8D7-AA8A-461B-B02E-7ACE18340912.jpeg

I was wondering the same.
I actually enjoy it. I’ve always separated my money from my wallet out of habit so it works well for me. It does have a clip or loop option. Also limits the garbage you carry. That’s also after my bulldog straight chewed on it for 20 minutes didn’t even leave meaningful scratches. I’ve had that wallet for 3ish years now as well.

QjEIyU9.jpg

so all of a sudden you're saying you don't know how to post a photo? [pot]
Sure I do. I just need someone to take it first and get it sent to my computer... You offering?

Lol.
Short story long is I have an old camera that no longer 'talks' to my new computer.

1605960534593.png
This exact model, only the pink looks hotter in my hands. [rofl2]
like from 2006?

The last time I was successful at taking and posting a photo that I took was in the TC/r22 thread...

Nice Try Though... [smile]

BTW, where's your pix...? [rofl2]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom