• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Grabbing Nancy Pelosi Tests Positive for Covid

Die Bitch Die!!!

What? To strong?
Not strong enough. That c*** is destroying our country and yet the morons in her district keep electing her. No, I am not advocating for the murder of a US congresswoman, but prosecution, conviction and capital punishment for her crimes against the United States would suffice.

I won't wish her any harm,
I hope she recovers just fine, realizes she is an older lady and it is time for her to retire, concentrate on her health and fade into obscurity

pre covid, I would have agreed with you reg. Now I hope she dies a lonely, miserable death locked behind the closed doors of some third string hospital without any visitors. I want her to go in just the same way as the cowardly, overpaid, medicare-c**k sucking class of hospital executives let many of America's loved ones die. She and her filthy, corrupt ilk tugged the medicare strings to make the fools dance to their exercise in government control. Let her die accordingly.

Last edited:
I won't wish her any harm,
I hope she recovers just fine, realizes she is an older lady and it is time for her to retire, concentrate on her health and fade into obscurity
n2zr2wjwzxa81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom