Gun Grabbers Look To Hillary For More Gun Control

Acujeff

NES Member
Never mind all the rhetoric about how Hillary Clinton can’t get the Democrat Party’s presidential nomination because some fringe elements don’t think she’s radical enough. The Hill reports that gun control advocates have high hopes for Hillary Clinton’s presidential run,” seeing her as “an ally who can finish the push for tightened background checks that has stalled in President Barack Obama’s second term.”

Indeed, Clinton has been a vocal gun control supporter for more than 20 years.

Full Story At:
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/gun-grabbers-high-hillary-look-her-enact-controls-where-obama-failed

Yes please.

I hope her "allies" push her to come out as strognly as possible for gun control in the most extreme fashion imaginable. I want to hear her say "If elected I will issue an executive order to have all military and police go door to door and confiscate all guns, period." It is whats he wishes she could do, she might as well be honest with us before she is elected.

It screwed her hubby. Bi is going to strongy advise against it. And she won't give a fugg about what he says. Stock up now, ladies. The first Clinton scare will replace the last Obama scare, soon-ish.

Acujeff,

You should have put a disclaimer in your post about not clicking on the link too soon after breakfast. Looking at that close-up of Hildabeast's mug could result in the destruction of alot of keyboards after they've been yak'ed on by their owners!!!

She gets it and this country is done.. period.
She's far more ruthless than the current poser in chief.
He's a dillhole , but I don't think there is a trail of bodies in his wake.

Back
Top Bottom