• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun goals

DarkJoker33

NES Member
I did a search with this title and nothing popped up.

So i figured why not.

What are your gun goals for ownership?

For this year?
For the coming years?
By the time you die?

For me, and for this year, id like to get these 3..
They are for a specific idea i have in mind.

The shotgun

Beretta-1301-Tactical-FDE-Shotgun.jpg

Beretta 1301 tactical in FDE. It doesnt have to be FDE, but i already have a black shotgun, so why not change ot a little.
This could be changed with another Beretta 1200/1201 fp if i can find one at a reasonable price like i did with my current one. The wild card, would be the keltec ks7 just due to size.
But i dig semi auto goodness

The PCC
pix733072770.jpg

Its just simple. I just want it. And i want to SBR it.
Interchangeable mags with the next one.

The pistol
pix168847514.jpg

The M9A3.
Why you ask? Im a Beretta wh0re and fan boy.
I have a 92 and 96, but not a vertec style grip.
I could interchange this with either a PX4 Storm to complete the storm family, or an APX as well.

Who else wants to play this game?

Guns I would like to buy by the end of this year:

*FB Radom .223 S M1 Beryl
*Zastava MP 22, preferably MP 22 N
*Zastava M57A
*Zastava M75 shotgun

(hint: I really like CommBloc guns)

Optics I would like to buy by the end of this year:

*Leica Magnus 1-6.3x24 i
*Hensoldt RSA-S
*Aimpoint red dot and 3x magnifier

Plus I have a Zenitco AK project I'm trying to finish to take to an AK class late this year or next year.

Guns I would like to buy by the end of this year:

*FB Radom .223 S M1 Beryl
*Zastava MP 22, preferably MP 22 N
*Zastava M57A
*Zastava M75 shotgun

(hint: I really like CommBloc guns)

Optics I would like to buy by the end of this year:

*Leica Magnus 1-6.3x24 i
*Hensoldt RSA-S
*Aimpoint red dot and 3x magnifier

Plus I have a Zenitco AK project I'm trying to finish to take to an AK class late this year or next year.

Eurooptic was selling the rsa-s for something like $450, but that was 4 years ago now. They seem to be over $800.

They’re nice, and rugged, but for that money you have to really want one of those specifically.

Eurooptic was selling the rsa-s for something like $450, but that was 4 years ago now. They seem to be over $800.

They’re nice, and rugged, but for that money you have to really want one of those specifically.

It'd be going on the Beryl I own currently and I'm working on it being a 2010ish GWOT clone gun. Other options would be an EOTech 552 or an Aimpoint Micro. I've owned a 512 before and they're ok but I'm not a fan; plus, all of my other optics use CR2032s. An Aimpoint isn't that much less expensive than the Hensoldt but the Hensoldt is substantially lighter.

With it being a clone gun, its fairly low priority and I may get onto it this year, or maybe not. I don't mind waiting to get what I want.

So i figured why not.

For this year?
For the coming years?
By the time you die?

The shotgun

View attachment 480648

Beretta 1301 tactical in FDE. It doesnt have to be FDE, but i already have a black shotgun, so why not change ot a little.
This could be changed with another Beretta 1200/1201 fp if i can find one at a reasonable price like i did with my current one. The wild card, would be the keltec ks7 just due to size.

The PCC
View attachment 480649

The pistol
View attachment 480650

The M9A3.
I could interchange this with either a PX4 Storm to complete the storm family, or an APX as well.

The CX4 is awesome. I know armslist is a cesspool sometimes but if I didn’t already have one I’d be tossing feelers at this one.

So i figured why not.

For this year?
For the coming years?
By the time you die?

The shotgun

View attachment 480648

The PCC
View attachment 480649

The pistol
View attachment 480650

The M9A3.

The only question I have is why the f would someone buy a 96? The gun is awful. It's the single reason I'll never own a Baretta product, because they put that POS in my hand and said it was 'good'.

As for your post, the only gun I really want now is a dedicated competition gun. I don't want a real high speed one. I want to beat the people with those guns with just a middle of the road gun.

The only question I have is why the f would someone buy a 96? The gun is awful. It's the single reason I'll never own a Baretta product, because they put that POS in my hand and said it was 'good'.

As for your post, the only gun I really want now is a dedicated competition gun. I don't want a real high speed one. I want to beat the people with those guns with just a middle of the road gun.
Because i wanted a 40 s&w.
And the only other 40 i wanted ( full size HK USP) people were/are charging rapey prices for them.

And for what ive done to the 96(the same exact mods to the 92) it calmed it down alot

2021-22 Goals:

1. More Gunz
2. More Ammo
3. More Training
4. More NES!

Cant get enough of a good thing.
I want that training thing as well.
But my dumbass, wants to go to places like thunder ranch and john lovell(warrior poet society)

So, flight + rental + hotel + ammo + course cost = cheaper for me to get the pew pews id like to have.

So hopefully when this all blows over, i can get myself out there.

I started late and at the wrong time

Because i wanted a 40 s&w.
And the only other 40 i wanted ( full size HK USP) people were/are charging rapey prices for them.

And for what ive done to the 96(the same exact mods to the 92) it calmed it down alot
I shot well with it. If you shoot the 180 gr 40, it'll probably hold up. I 'grew up' shooting 135 and 155 through it and I carried a BUG against policy because I saw so many paperweights.

Back
Top Bottom