Gun Friendly PC Repair?

additionalmc

NES Member
anyobody here in central MA know how to fix computers? or recommend a 2A friendly place that can?
just don't want geek squad freaking out over any gun pictures that are on my PC.

I can access the internet fine, but all my saved pictures, word documents, songs, etc. won't open

anyobody here in central MA know how to fix computers? or recommend a 2A friendly place that can?
just don't want geek squad freaking out over any gun pictures that are on my PC.

I can access the internet fine, but all my saved pictures, word documents, songs, etc. won't open

Where are you located? Things are crazy but I can probably squeeze you in the next week or so. PM me, unless you manage to fix it yourself)and i might be able to help with this as well)

-Mike

I am in central Mass and can fix it or help you fix it over the phone. Let me know.

Thanks guys, drgrant will be helping me, I appreciate the responses
Nice

I can understand your concerns lol

I recently had to have my house appraised. I spent the night before in my basement covering up my reloading set and putting a curtain over my hunting ammo shelf lol

Not because I'm afraid of freeking someone out.....just don't need questions about storage etc....and also I don't want the guy telling his buddies about the house he just went to with shit tons of ammo and guns

Back
Top Bottom