Gun Free zone lights

​I always wondered what the green lights meant. I figured they were slinging the gonja and the green light meant good to go.
I have a green one out for our military.... if I put up a red one too does that make my house a patrol boat???

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I have a green one out for our military.... if I put up a red one too does that make my house a patrol boat???

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

1. Me too! Whiteman AFB. 4.5 more years. He's not in danger but it's a long time more. :(

2. Right red return.

3. Bad idea to put up red if you have girls in the house. It attracts the. . . . . buoys.

4. I'll stop there. You're welcome.

Makes as much sense as the blue bulbs I see on some LEO's houses.......... [rolleyes]

The blue lights do not mean that a LEO lives there, they're for showing support to LE and those who have fallen in the line of duty. They're just like the green lights - simply showing support for something.

Amsterdam has special meaning for Red lights, and another for Blue

In Amsterdam there are "Red Lights", and there are "Blue Lights". You don't want to confuse the two.

The blue lights do not mean that a LEO lives there, they're for showing support to LE and those who have fallen in the line of duty. They're just like the green lights - simply showing support for something.
Except the Autism folk are now trying to claim blue lights for themselves.
building_1100_472.jpg

Last edited:
At our camp, the porch light is yellow, as well as the light under the canopy next to the fire pit. Definitely not a gun free zone, but there are many free guns to be utilized there! I always thought it was supposed to attract less bugs, but maybe it's just because we pee outside all the time?

Last edited:
It would be great to push antigun politicians and actors to put these up at their homes and troll the ones that don't.

I put up a string of multicolor lights on the tree in front of my house in late December. I wonder that that symbolizes.

Don't be a racist pig - Support Everything. And let the world know. Make sure your light is pointing right at the local liberal so that they see your unbiased support.

E27%20RGB%20BULBS%20SKU082461%20(1).gif

Can't do it. My local liberals are an elderly couple with a disabled son. We are polar opposites politically but they are otherwise nice people that I check in on from time to time.

Besides, if a liberal says my white porch light is racist I'll remind them that white light contains the entire spectrum so in reality I am displaying all colors at once. They will not understand that (science/facts and liberals don't mix) so it will be fun to watch the gears in their head grind to a halt and smoke starts to billow out of their ears.

Back
Top Bottom