• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun fight on NY subway

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
and this is what Bloomberg has to say:

"Tonight, thank God, three good guys – three New York City police officers, who acted heroically – are going to make it. But we owe it to the good guys to do whatever we can to protect them – just as they do whatever they can to protect us.Instead, Washington is letting the bad guys shoot our police officers, our children, our neighbors – and it just has to stop."

A multiple felon is on the NY subway shooting people and it's Washington's fault -----and people buy it.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-3rd-cop-shot-elsewhere?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=7

I was on a 2 train with my folks when a man walked between cars and when the train stopped, he shouted at the top of his lungs "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP. I'M HUNGRY, I'M HOMELESS, blah blah blah blah" never in my life did I more want to have a concealed carry on me. People nervously got off the train and waited for the next one, some people gave him food, some money. I just gave him a dirty look.

Bloomturd_zpsee162f81.jpg

Bloomturd's Twitter page.

You always see the New York papers having an article about how a "off duty policeman" stopped some assault or robbery by shooting the bad guy. It's as if off duty policemen, carrying guns, are always around to stop a crime in progress. Except then the papers never report the 10,000 guys who got beat or stabbed or teeth kicked out because they were not an off duty policeman carrying a gun.

There are about 6 murders per 100,000 New York city residents, but about 600 violent crimes per 100,000 residents. So for the whining about guns killing everyone, the New Yorkers instead are the helpless victims of about 100,000 violent crimes every year. But the news rags in New York only have room to print one or two shocking or grisly murders per day, so the thousands of beatings, maimings, cripplings, whatever just appear to not happen at all.

But the news rags in New York only have room to print one or two shocking or grisly murders per day, so the thousands of beatings, maimings, cripplings, whatever just appear to not happen at all.

You can't fool me.

I watch CSI and the Closer (when it was on), which are very close to reality TV.

There are never more than one or maybe two serious crimes in LA or Las Vegas in a given week. New York can't be any worse than that.

That's maybe 50 - 75 murders or violent crimes in NY every YEAR. All those other crimes must be in like, Peoria or someplace brutal like that.

Let's pass a law that any newspaper *must* print a register of all violent crimes from the previous day on the front page(s) and any other news has to follow it.

Sounds like he is a federal PP also, so he can't legally own guns. How come that law didn't work either? I guess Washington should write another law Bloomberg?

Since he was a PP and in a gun free zone, he was only allowed to carry a Taurus.

When asked for identification, the suspect appeared to reach for a wallet, but pulled out a 9-millimeter Taurus and opened fire on the officers...

Back
Top Bottom