• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun falls off car, no one dies

Smooth-_60-_-Allstate.jpg

Who reported it to the PD and more importantly it wasn't damaged.
Why don't they report on the thousands of people that went to the range this weekend, shot guns and made it back home alive without anyone dying because the guns were pointed in a safe direction?

That would be as much of a story as this.

Why don't they report on the thousands of people that went to the range this weekend, shot guns and made it back home alive without anyone dying because the guns were pointed in a safe direction?

That would be as much of a story as this.
I tripped while hunting not enough to fall down but stumbled a bit.... one of the guns i was carrying shifted in my bag slightly

Did the owner get it back, or is the owner going through the ringer
Technically, if it was properly stored, the PD shouldn't mess with the owner. A properly stored gun can be stored in a house where no one has an LTC, so in my view it is no different here.

Right?

... wait, this is MA and PD have a huge hard on because Bruen took away some of their power.

Police: everything ok after bath faucet left on in Worcester

An incident in Worcester Sunday is highlighting the importance of keeping drains clear.

Worcester Police told 69News that a bath tub faucet was left on and it did fill the tub. However, because the overflow drain was working properly according to the manufacturer's specifications, no flooding occurred and the home owner took a bath as planned.

The Uniform Plumbing Code states that bathtub traps must be a minimum of 1.5" in diameter. No trap may be larger than the drain pipe. This is to ensure the rapid drainage of the tub.

I'll bet if you tried that 10,000 times the handgun might go off once. In a million trials it might hit someone with a bullet.

And for that reason we should ban guns and cars.

:)

Back
Top Bottom