• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Dealers without a LTC in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NES Member
Can a gun dealer have individuals working for them that do not have a LTC or those that have all their licenses revoked? They stand behind the counter and check your credentials and handle all the items in the shop.

Can we start a list of Gun Dealers that we know supported and/or voted for Hilderbeast, and hire undocumented illegal aliens to work for them?

"Drain The Swamp"

Last edited:
i had too much "cider" also yesterday. luckily, i deleted anything i've tried to type this morning until now. but i stand with the esteemed members who replied before me....huh????

I would be shocked if any illegal "worked" at a gun shop in MA.
They can get better paying jobs elsewhere and often if they play the game and continue to lie and cheat MA pays them not to work.

Can a gun dealer have individuals working for them that do not have a LTC or those that have all their licenses revoked? They stand behind the counter and check your credentials and handle all the items in the shop.

Can we start a list of Gun Dealers that we know supported and/or voted for Hilderbeast, and hire undocumented illegal aliens to work for them?

"Drain The Swamp"

Hi

Get surprised, when they ask to see your LTC ask to see theirs.

You should get in touch with Ted (the rat). I am sure that he would be interested in pursuing this. As an added plus, he has the AG's phone number on speed dial. [slap]

Get surprised, when they ask to see your LTC ask to see theirs.

When they ask I usually just take out my edc blade and cut myself, spill a little on the counter to show that im a red blooded american and ask them to do the same.

Ice cream at the puzzle factory tastes great.

"Drain The Swamp"

Hey Pal,

Enjoy your "Book Club" with Martha and Maura, and cut back on the wine. "Just Saying"

Aliens really...hmmm

Marvins-munitions.jpg

It's shit like this that makes me truly thankful for the diversity of tinfoil consumption by NES members. [tinfoil]

And that's what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Every now and then we all say or type something that seems off or senseless,But we would be better off and channel our inner Rob Boudrie and clearly explain facts versus 3 pages of bashing just sayin

Okay, you first.

Exactly! I know of no such places, but even if I did, wgaf? That's their business, not mine. Asking for ltc is state law from my understanding, but whether or not staff is required to have one, I'm not sure. Maybe it's like handling alcohol at a store, you only have to be 18, and even though you can't buy it yourself, you can still handle and sell it.

Exactly! I know of no such places, but even if I did, wgaf? That's their business, not mine. Asking for ltc is state law from my understanding, but whether or not staff is required to have one, I'm not sure. Maybe it's like handling alcohol at a store, you only have to be 18, and even though you can't buy it yourself, you can still handle and sell it.

Yeah this the epitome of cut off your nose to spite your face. Idgaf if the guy selling me what I want has an ltc or not. Price, selection and service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom