• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Dealer in Trouble for Conspiring with Glock

I am only posting this article because one of the defendants is actually named Welcome D. Wood.

Other than that, I have no strong opinion.

http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2...t?et_cid=3979559&et_rid=54698415&location=top

A federal grand jury in Topeka on Wednesday handed down a 22-count indictment against John Sullivan Ralph III, 40, of Olathe; James "Craig" Dutton, 42, of Acworth, Georgia; and Welcome D. "Bo" Wood Jr., 65, of Oviedo, Florida. Dutton's wife, Lisa Delaine Dutton, 42; and Wood's wife, Paula Ann Wood, 63, also were named in the indictment.

It apparently has something to do with them getting preferential LE pricing and selling guns to civilians, which is O.K. by me.

I am only posting this article because one of the defendants is actually named Welcome D. Wood.

Other than that, I have no strong opinion.

http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2...t?et_cid=3979559&et_rid=54698415&location=top

It apparently has something to do with them getting preferential LE pricing and selling guns to civilians, which is O.K. by me.

In free states, the price difference really isn't that much imo... but apparently it adds up when you sell 14,000 of them... lol

This is just Glock suing, not Gov... it's their right. NOW BOYCOTT LE LOVING GLOCK

In free states, the price difference really isn't that much imo... but apparently it adds up when you sell 14,000 of them... lol

This is just Glock suing, not Gov... it's their right. NOW BOYCOTT LE LOVING GLOCK

thats what I was trying to figure out, if they paid 1 mil in bribes, and the discount was $100/gun, across 14,000, thats a $400k net gain it would seem

but I made up that discount so I was curious if the plan actually netted them anything

what's the police discount? thats a lot of money in bribes

he could have made 6 times as much in MA

Some cops DID do that I'm Mass.

They sold many, many Glocks to civilians at the Mass premium.

Eventually they got busted by Marsha.

There is a thread about it somewhere on NES.

It was reported in the newspaper.

To follow the rules, Glock wants you to keep the LE gun for a year before you sell it.

Also, FTF sales on FA10 are limited to only 4 guns a year.

NOW BOYCOTT LE LOVING GLOCK

jarbs.gif

Both. Note the use of the word "indictment" in the article.

Yeah. I was reading and posting under the influence. Haha

I'd say it won't happen again, but it will. Im still waiting for official boycott here, as Glock has been riding LE nuts for years.

Back
Top Bottom