• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun control

he lacks it.

pistolcart.jpg

Attachments

• pistolcart.jpg
    pistolcart.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 45
It looks to me like someone was throwing him the "clip" and he was showing how to catch it with the gun.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Minutes later, forgetting he had a round in the chamber, he shot himself in the balls while picking his magazine out of the sand.

It looks to me like someone was throwing him the "clip" and he was showing how to catch it with the gun.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Nice shot - it's the ring finger on the mag release button. If he's operating under IDPA scoring he's gonna get dinged for dropping a mag with live rounds remaining.

Photoshopped.

The high position of the sun on the horizon is casting short shadows. If the magazine was there the shadow on his arm would be a lot smaller. And look at how the man's head is as big as a car. And in the same proportion as the shadow of the gravestone with the 7 foot tall eagle on it. There's also no highlight on the top of the bird's head, and...

I think that is the new and improved adminisrtative load technique as tought at the Thunder Sight on line school of fine gun handling.

Back
Top Bottom