• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun control wannabe politician shoots her campaign treasurer

Evadd

NES Member
Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer

Kellie Collins, a former congressional candidate in Georgia’s 10th District, was charged with the murder of her former campaign treasurer, Curtis Cain. The allegations of murder follow Collins’ advocacy for “responsible” gun control laws during her campaign. WSB-TV reports that she argued for stricter legislation “to protect the community.”

And before anyone asks...guilty.
Screen-Shot-2018-08-13-at-11.58.22-AM.png

Once again demonstrates gun control nuts are just projecting.

Exactly, I figure at least 80% of them are all like "I'm too f***ed up to handle a gun responsibly so nobody should have one" even though they're not even willing to admit that....

Normal americans just go "not for me, but I'm not going to hold that from anyone else"... not antis, antis are just f***ed in the head in more ways than one.

This is another reason I consider most of them to be pretty much one step below child molesters. Sure, some are just useful idiots, but others, like this broad, are disgusting people all the way around.

-Mike

Exactly, I figure at least 80% of them are all like "I'm too f***ed up to handle a gun responsibly so nobody should have one" even though they're not even willing to admit that....

Normal americans just go "not for me, but I'm not going to hold that from anyone else"... not antis, antis are just f***ed in the head in more ways than one.

This is another reason I consider most of them to be pretty much one step below child molesters. Sure, some are just useful idiots, but others, like this broad, are disgusting people all the way around.

-Mike

Schizophrenia masking itself as political ideology.

Back
Top Bottom