Gun control talk on 90.9 at 3 pm in boston

the leftys are going to have their say so I hope we'll have ours, call in if you can.

guests:
* John Rosenthal, co-founder, Stop Handgun Violence
* Kenneth Lavallee, superintendent, Lowell Police Department
* Jim Wallace, executive director, Gun Owners’ Action League

One out of three is a good start. Lowell Police Department superintendent? Probably put there as the "middle ground".

Lowell, the city where a LTC A Unrestricted is as common as an unicorn?

I would not say he was going to be middle ground.

GOAL Executive Director Jim Wallace will be on air and has been preparing for this since they called yesterday asking that he be on.

The topic is going to be "One Gun A Month"

The Patrick administration is cranking up the propaganda machine early on this one. Be ready to get to work this Spring/Summer so that we can once again defeat this awful, misguided legislation.

In case you missed it there is currently a House and Senate version of OGAM, click here for full info on the bills. As always we will get the word out when either of these bills comes up for discussion in committee

Here's a story from our website on the two bills;

Two Separate "One Gun a Month" - Lawful Citizens Imprisonment Act bills filed. We have talked about this bill for a decade now and everyone truly understands what an absurd proposal it is. Just the idea of placing blame and restrictions on lawful citizens in an attempt to control the actions of criminals is ludicrous.

I just heard the promo for it and I already want to vomit on their faces... Hope Jim Wallace gives em hell.

Thanks guys. I can't listen. Someone please update on the libtard reaction after Jim.

Did I miss it or did they neglect to mention how much of gun crimes were caused by gang violence in Lowell. F'n Spin doctors.

All the typical BS.

Rosenthal talk about how the NRA is the root of all evil but totally ignores the fact that the NRA is powerful due to the number of members they have.

Back
Top Bottom