• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun control rally at statehouse on Tuesday

I'm actually hoping this makes the news just so I can find out what other BS came out of their mouths...

http://www.nashobapublishing.com/ci_26193933/rmv-back-normal-after-system-falters

"It's not about being capricious and arbitrary and taking away people's rights," chief Erik Blake, president of the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, said during a press conference at the Grand Staircase where he was joined by former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis.

Um ya, it's exactly what its about.
Anyone got a list of which Chiefs attended this shit show?
Willing to bet it overlays pretty nice with the red town list.

This.

And you should be outraged by it. But you should also look at the rest of what's going on with the bill, and if you've got any sense of how the majority of your neighbors vote, you should realize that the stuff that's being rolled back by this are well more than the one thing that you're seeing as a broadening of an exemption when it's doing nothing that isn't done now already.

my outrage with the amendment has no impact on my view of the bill as a whole, I just took exception to people in this thread saying it was no big deal, I hate that "more equal than others" crap with a passion

my neighbors vote pretty well, but I know how the rest of the state votes. My rep and senator have voted positively each time thus far thankfully. Maybe thats why I need this amendment to bitch about

Back
Top Bottom