Gun Control Not Working

It’s a scary place to work every day. I tell my friends About dot and that it’s only 45 minutes up the street. A bad time to be unarmed

Unelect Healey. I just watched Marty Walsh say the gun laws are getting “ to laxed” in Massachusetts !! On Chanel 7 news !!

This is the crux of the issue with pro-gun rights movement right now. Until one of us can figure out some messaging that resonates with people, we will be stuck in this never-ending loop of gun restriction nonsense.

Strict gun laws in a town/city that has low gun violence = Pure success and thus a basis for others to replicate their insane gun control laws -> More gun control.
Strict gun laws in a town/city that has gun violence = Outside towns/cities/states are responsible for allowing those guns to filter in across their border -> More gun control.
Lax gun laws in a town/city that has gun violence = People/politicians are bought and paid for by the NRA -> More gun control.
Lax gun laws in a town/city/state that has little gun violence = Anomaly and that those weapons are being used to commit gun violence in other areas -> More gun control.

The whole aim of Bloomberg and his anti-gun lackeys like Healy is to prevent private citizens from owning any firearms. They will tell us they aren't after our guns. They will tell us that they only want the 'military-grade assault weapons' out of the hands of private citizens. They will claim we're not doing enough to protect our kids from being gunned down in the streets or in the schools. They control the narrative and are constantly shifting the goal posts.

Until we can come up with an effective response to communicate to the masses and counter their narrative, we will continue to lose these battles in our cities and states.

This is the crux of the issue with pro-gun rights movement right now. Until one of us can figure out some messaging that resonates with people, we will be stuck in this never-ending loop of gun restriction nonsense.

Strict gun laws in a town/city that has low gun violence = Pure success and thus a basis for others to replicate their insane gun control laws -> More gun control.
Strict gun laws in a town/city that has gun violence = Outside towns/cities/states are responsible for allowing those guns to filter in across their border -> More gun control.
Lax gun laws in a town/city that has gun violence = People/politicians are bought and paid for by the NRA -> More gun control.
Lax gun laws in a town/city/state that has little gun violence = Anomaly and that those weapons are being used to commit gun violence in other areas -> More gun control.

The whole aim of Bloomberg and his anti-gun lackeys like Healy is to prevent private citizens from owning any firearms. They will tell us they aren't after our guns. They will tell us that they only want the 'military-grade assault weapons' out of the hands of private citizens. They will claim we're not doing enough to protect our kids from being gunned down in the streets or in the schools. They control the narrative and are constantly shifting the goal posts.

Until we can come up with an effective response to communicate to the masses and counter their narrative, we will continue to lose these battles in our cities and states.
The problem is the cities that infect the nation are 99.9% protected class. They have no social or national responsibilities. To say otherwise is verboten speach.

Jamaca plain deserves some luv too.

I wouldn't have believed you if you said that 3 or 4 years ago. In the last year there have been 2 shootings in an area of JP I would have never expected it. It's actually really sad, but you can see it coming.

Walsh: Violence shows need to address 'soft' gun laws
"I think we have to look at the gun laws. I think our gun laws are getting kind of soft here in Massachusetts as far as people getting caught with a gun and I think we might have to look at filing legislation to strengthen them," Walsh said.
When asked about the city's gun buyback program, Walsh said, "We're taking guns off the street. That's not the issue. The issue is too much access to guns."
"I know we want to decriminalize a lot of offenses and I agree with that and I think that there are a lot of cases where we should look at, instead of incarceration, treatment, but in some of these gun cases we might need to go tougher with them. I think we need to start holding people accountable who have access to these guns."

What's not to like about gun violence? Jack.
Politicians love gun violence it gives them an excuse to exist because there is a problem to solve. It gives them brownie points with their constituents. Rather than actually solve the problem that is the root cause of the violence.

Back
Top Bottom