• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun control is not about safety, it's about control

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
This is a great 5min vid that 'splains the point that gun control never ever has been about safety or children, it's always about control. Control of those who have something to protect over those who have less or nothing at all.

The narrative that we need it for "safety" is fairly recent on the scale of time. Indeed, safety has never been in issue in the entire human history. The ruling class outright spelled out the reasons for control over negroes, irish immigrants etc. with the same instruments of control: outright prohibition or financial prohibition. We are getting more PC and shady with wording, but the result is the same, this is what Mora, Faker, Scotty boy and other POSs say to you: "you should not have a gun, filthy undesirable" ... And this is why FUDDs are one step away from saying the same thing, you brown/negro/poor folk are less than me.

Here are some really good points from history. Watch it. Like it. Spread the word.

I love the requirements for "adult (white) males required to posses and carry arms when attending public meetings and church"

This is a great 5min vid that 'splains the point that gun control never ever has been about safety or children, it's always about control. Control of those who have something to protect over those who have less or nothing at all.

The narrative that we need it for "safety" is fairly recent on the scale of time. Indeed, safety has never been in issue in the entire human history. The ruling class outright spelled out the reasons for control over negroes, irish immigrants etc. with the same instruments of control: outright prohibition or financial prohibition. We are getting more PC and shady with wording, but the result is the same, this is what Mora, Faker, Scotty boy and other POSs say to you: "you should not have a gun, filthy undesirable" ... And this is why FUDDs are one step away from saying the same thing, you brown/negro/poor folk are less than me.

Here are some really good points from history. Watch it. Like it. Spread the word.

I love the requirements for "adult (white) males required to posses and carry arms when attending public meetings and church"

Most if not all attacks on the individual liberties now use the collectivist agitprop, 'for the greater good', or 'for the sake of the children', or something very similar along these lines. It's never about the greater good, it's never about the children, it has as you have already stated about gaining more control over the average person.

Last edited:
Most if not all attacks on the individual liberties now use the collectivist agitprop, 'for the greater good', or 'for the sake of the children', or something very similar along these lines. It's never about the greater good, it's never about the children, it has as you have already stated about gaining more control over the average person.

I actually looked into the "public safety" argument and to my knowledge, no one has used it ever before or in the 19th century. People were less PC and accepted "inequality" for other races and sex as a matter of fact.

As reported in another thread here somewhere - NJ is considering additional steps to protect the public from the "wrong element" renting vans and trucks after the disaster in Canadana. London is having a knife problem. You can't legislate safety.

I actually looked into the "public safety" argument and to my knowledge, no one has used it ever before or in the 19th century. People were less PC and accepted "inequality" for other races and sex as a matter of fact.
Can't say if that's true or not, but prior to the last century means of communicating propaganda was very different.

Can't say if that's true or not, but prior to the last century means of communicating propaganda was very different.

true but effective just the same. The term "yellow press" was coined right at explosion on Maine which used an accident to start a war. Way back to colonial times, prints of Boston massacre by Paul Revere was just as effective and don't forget that Adams defended Brits.

So while the means were different, the effect could be roughly the same, yet nowhere there were woodprints about banning high capacity blunderbusses being brought to public meetings, unlike armed blacks provoking the GOP stalwart ... Ronald Reagan to ban guns from public spaces. Adventures of Jack the Reaper did not spawn campaign to ban knives in London.

An old article that discusses the regulatory banning of cheaper affordable and concealable stuff to the peasants and force closure of more LGS:
MA gun regs targeted firearms stores

Harshbargainer common sense safety...
In a statement issued to The Daily News, Harshbarger defended the regulations, saying, "It only makes sense that a handgun should be subject to some of the same common sense safety standards that a child's stuffed animal is required to meet."

Back
Top Bottom