• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun control hearings on cspan.

Really our only hope right now is that N Korea takes out Harry Reid, Pelosi & Frankenstein on that side of the country

woohoo-022_zps25e40bc0.gif
bounce_zps4ba52bb8.gif

well... it was a good display.....
but all it did was effectively stall the process.....
maybe raise some awareness (it should've pre-empted all network television last night.... THAT would've got people to notice...)
Well people did notice. Number 1 trend on twitter in the world. Most intelligent people don't trust the mainstream these days and those who do are the sheep.

She wants to dry up the supply of "these" guns over time. And has no respect for hunters that have 30 round "clips"

She really just said its illegal to hunt ducks with magazines over 3 rounds but legal to hunt humans with 15,30 and 100 round magazines? I hope this old c*** gets hit by a bus when she leaves.
I think we should applaud her logic... Humans are much more dangerous than ducks! [laugh]

Of course, unless you are a progressive or fighting a war (or Janet Reno, or the LAPD), you only DEFEND against humans with firearms, not HUNT them.

This is the problem with the people calling for bans, they are projecting their mental illness on us.

She's going to start the second American civil war if her policies make it thru. Hope she realizes all that blood will be on her hands.

She's going to start the second American civil war if her policies make it thru. Hope she realizes all that blood will be on her hands.

These a**h***s are all too stupid to realize that. Either that, or dumb like foxes, meaning that once the "crazed gun owners" start shooting back it will cement their justification for militarized police forces, drones, APCs, etc., and their use on American citizens.

These a**h***s are all too stupid to realize that. Either that, or dumb like foxes, meaning that once the "crazed gun owners" start shooting back it will cement their justification for militarized police forces, drones, APCs, etc., and their use on American citizens.

+1 for the win.

Yeah. definitely not dumb dumb. They know just enough to **** us over. Good thing they're meeting a lot of opposition though.

Feinstein bill expected to pass out of Committee on Thursday-

A Committee vote on Dianne Feinstein's new gun control legislation banning modern sporting rifles will take place Thursday and is expected to pass.

As expected, the panel delayed voting on a plan by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., to ban assault weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines. The committee was expected to approve that measure Thursday. Feinstein was chairing a separate intelligence hearing.

Grassley Votes Against Criminalizing Private Firearms Transfers - Katie Pavlich

Never say never.

Good. Get it all to the floor. It will die in the senate. It doesn't have enough partisan support to make it out. So, i say, get this shit over with, kill it, then move on. Besides, i want to watch her writhe when it dies.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Back
Top Bottom