• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun control hearings on cspan.

She really just said its illegal to hunt ducks with magazines over 3 rounds but legal to hunt humans with 15,30 and 100 round magazines? I hope this old c*** gets hit by a bus when she leaves.

Regardless of what passes and what doesn't I think one aspect these politicians are missing is that many Americans will not surrender their weapons if they are made retroactively illegal. The government will have to, literally, come and get them.

Regardless of what passes and what doesn't I think one aspect these politicians are missing is that many Americans will not surrender their weapons if they are made retroactively illegal. The government will have to, literally, come and get them.

Tease, I yearn for it.

Meh, he thinks Rand's filibuster is ridiculous. **** him.

well... it was a good display.....
but all it did was effectively stall the process.....
maybe raise some awareness (it should've pre-empted all network television last night.... THAT would've got people to notice...)

US Constitution said:
No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

Yup. Good luck with this.

Posted by an old coworker on FB:

Sen Paul, thank you so much for standing up for our Constitutional rights. Sen Graham, thank you for making my decision about voting for you easy by criticizing Sen Paul's efforts to stand up for our rights while you dine with those who openly want to destroy our constitution and economy. I always thought you were a fake.

I always liked this kid.

She really just said its illegal to hunt ducks with magazines over 3 rounds but legal to hunt humans with 15,30 and 100 round magazines? I hope this old c*** gets hit by a bus when she leaves.

No $hit, really? It's legal to hunt humans? What a du-bag she is. I can't believe these people were ever elected by anyone.

Grassley of IA was good, but Cornyn of Texas was better. I lost power just a Cruz was starting to speak. Several references to "Fast and Furious" during the comments.

It doesn't much matter because little of it is going to survive the House. But, they look good for the voters back home.

Did anyone catch Feinstein's "PTSD is a new phenomenon from the Iraq War?"

Holy hell, people elect this stupid bitch?

Back
Top Bottom