• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Control debate on Twitter

If anyone is interested, follow @universalhub on twitter. all morning there has been a back and forth about gun control.

anyone wanting my twitter username can PM me.

Of course when I post it suddenly dies down. There was clearly some strong pro and anti-sentiments, but there were a few people that didn't own guns who felt that gun owners rights were being stepped on and that the problem in Mattapan (which started it) is a social problem not a gun problem.

Anytime there is a major shooting like the recent one in Mattapan by I'm sure was a drug dealing felon with an illegal firearm the anti pos people use it to try to pass more gun laws...because clearly tough gun laws work .

Why waste time arguing with idiots?

PS, I couldn't care less about twitter, myspace, or any other retarded media where everyone posts their entire life for all to see.

Here is one...

Twitter Idiot said:
more guns = more violence. however, might make people FEEL safer than they really are. which ain't all bad.

Another Idiot said:
most people who currently have guns now are inexperienced. Gun laws stop folks who would likely go out and get experienced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom