• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GUN CONTROL - Bruce Willis, Ice T, Sandy Hook victim, Veteran all speak up.

Gah! It's 16+ minutes.

Can you tell us the abridged version of what's said?

It's a compilation of videos of people defending the 2A

From what I can remember, Willis is against 2A, and I suspect Mr. T will be as well. Commence NES actor bashing and boycott.

Wrong on both counts, but thanks for playing "Make an Uninformed Statement and Bash the forum you are part" Gameshow

Taking people's right to defend themselves against bad people is not something you can do.
- Gary Sinise

...the right to bear arms is because it's the last form of defense against tyranny.
- ICE T

I think that you can't pick apart anything in the Bill of Rights without thinking that it's all going to become undone. If they take one out or change one law, why wouldn't they take all your rights away?
- Bruce Willis

I'm pretty sure Ice T narrated the (pro) 2A documentary "Assaulted". I got my copy but haven't watched it yet...

yippie-ki-yay-mother-f-L-fbVMEW.jpeg

From what I can remember, Willis is against 2A, and I suspect Mr. T will be as well. Commence NES actor bashing and boycott.

I've seen Willis talk about 2a and guns a number of times, he is very clearly and always strongly pro 2a. Another strong pro 2a is Kid Rock. He carries himself at times, said on CNN he never goes to Detroit without his gun or armed security and neither should anyone else.

sorry, maybe i'm confused....did bruce willis finish high school? why should i listen to the words of hollywood actors when most of them cannot spell.

while it feels good to see an actor or actress defend 2A, it can just as easily bite us in the ass when they followup their statements with complete full retard idiology....theres a reason why the media shows only certain pro 2A persons....the last thing the media wants is an educated, level-headed individual speaking common sense with respect to firearms.

sorry, maybe i'm confused....did bruce willis finish high school? why should i listen to the words of hollywood actors when most of them cannot spell.

while it feels good to see an actor or actress defend 2A, it can just as easily bite us in the ass when they followup their statements with complete full retard idiology....theres a reason why the media shows only certain pro 2A persons....the last thing the media wants is an educated, level-headed individual speaking common sense with respect to firearms.

You aren't the one who needs to listen; you're already on our side. If the fact that someone famous is talking interests people who might not otherwise listen to reason, why wouldn't you be for it? Besides, do you actually know that these people can't spell and does it really matter? They're Americans too. Some people have bad grammar and/or punctuation. Some people don't use proper capitalization. Doesn't bother me one bit. [wink]

Last edited:
You aren't the one who needs to listen; you're already on our side. If the fact that someone famous is talking interests people who might not otherwise listen to reason, why wouldn't you be for it? Besides, do you actually know that these people can't spell and does it really matter? They're Americans too. Some people have bad grammar and/or punctuation. Some people don't use proper capitalization. Doesn't bother me one bit. [wink]
well said!

Why should anyone listen to anyone else about anything? Seems like a pretty dumb thing to say. It doesn't matter what medium information comes from. The content of the information or being what said is what matters. A highly qualified, extremely educated and respected individual can say something totally moronic the same as an uneducated and unaccomplished nobody can say something very intelligent.

If you feel that having a HS degree is what determines whether you should or shouldn't listen to someone, I feel sorry for you, because you are apt to miss out on a whole lot of enlightening information. I think instead you should try listening and then vet the information.

Why should anyone listen to anyone else about anything? Seems like a pretty dumb thing to say. It doesn't matter what medium information comes from. The content of the information or being what said is what matters. A highly qualified, extremely educated and respected individual can say something totally moronic the same as an uneducated and unaccomplished nobody can say something very intelligent.

If you feel that having a HS degree is what determines whether you should or shouldn't listen to someone, I feel sorry for you, because you are apt to miss out on a whole lot of enlightening information. I think instead you should try listening and then vet the information.

jesse ventura was also very pro gun. He loved to talk about. The media loved to hand him the microphone because after speaking pro-2A he then inserted foot into mouth.

just cuz someone is supportive doesnt make them a good spokesman.

But they're still celebrities. When celebrities endorse something or someone, people listen to them. As stupid as it is, (Since you're right. There's no reason to actually listen to any of them. Bruce Willis shot a bunch of terrorists as John McClain, but that doesn't mean he knows the first thing about guns in reality) when a celebrity endorses something, it changes people's minds. Celebrities being pro guns directly leads to more people being pro guns.

Back
Top Bottom