Gun control bill passed in FL House

And people tell me here that I'm

A) stupid to live in MA
B) fighting a futile fight
C) should move to a FREE state like FL or TX.

Maybe all'y'all should move your asses back to Masses and fight this bad-boy head-on here.

Nah....not in your wildest dreams. You'll need out of staters to open the gates of the concentration camps that you'll find yourself confined in
in a few short years.

Nah....not in your wildest dreams. You'll need out of staters to locate the mass graves you'll find yourself in
in a few short years.
FIFY. But seriously, MA will lock up political dissidents/conservatives and overmedicate them to retardation.

LOL and people that don't understand that a wonky swing state like FL (that already had marginally shitty gun laws to begin with, but people were too busy whacking off over their FL CCW license with 27 state reciprocity to notice the other laws that suck there, like wait periods and no OC, and some holes in their SD laws, and restricted carry locations) are even bigger fools. We're talking about a state that a bunch of snowbirds from cold parts of the moonbat US fly to every winter to avoid the weather. What does anyone really think is going to happen down there?

FL having "progressives" in it is not a new thing, not hardly. If this happened in 2008 the same thing would have happened. That said even FL isn't going to get full on bans, etc- because there are too many blue dog dems there that own guns. That doesn't mean that these same people won't accept marginal gun control like what was just passed. The fact that they passed gun control at a level of "sorta irritating, but won't bother most" isn't really a surprise. Meanwhile up here in MA, where no schools got shot up, Linsky and co are firing up the sousaphones and the anti gun shitbird marching band in the background probably trying to write up some broad based gun ban for
Massachusetts
- where if we go full retard in fighting it, we'll be lucky to get some of it peeled back.... all contingent on timing and such....

-Mike

First bold says it all, if I didn't have family in Lakeland and a reason to end up down there I wouldn't even bother with them because they really don't offer me anything special over just having MA and UT. That being said the second bold made me choke on my dinner a little bit. All I can picture is every major event that occurs I just imagine them hiding at the sidelines waiting to start banging on and Healy is the conductor.
Edit: Add additional image of Warren banging on the timpani in the background wearing her best fauxcahontas costume.

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole bill but it raises age to buy a gun to 21, does that also include possessing a gun?
I'm just curious how they plan on enforcing this law to non-law abiding citizens? So MS13 gang members under 21 will not be able to own a gun until they are 21. That makes sense. I like that law! I feel safer already.

Back
Top Bottom