• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Control Associated With Higher Murder Rates

Acujeff

NES Member
In a new study, Mark Gius, of Quinnipiac University’s Department of Economics, has found that between 1980 and 2009, “states with more restrictive CCW laws had gun-related murder rates that were 10% higher” than those of other states. Gius also concluded that state “murder rates were 19.3% higher when the Federal [‘assault weapon’ and ‘large’ magazine] ban was in effect.” -

Story at:

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/stud...w-restrictions-associated-higher-murder-rates

moonbats won't listen or care. You can show them all the data in the world to the contrary and they still want to ban guns. That is their agenda and no stat in the world will change that.

The Gius study adds to the increasing body of research concluding that Right-to-Carry laws don’t increase crime and may reduce it. It also adds to the already substantial body of evidence that restricting general-purpose semi-automatic rifles and limiting magazine capacity doesn’t reduce crime.

One wonders, therefore, whether the next study should seek to understand why anti-gun activists continue to pretend otherwise.

To be ignored by Bloomy and the grabbers

Gun control is not about crime. The people pushing these restrictions have read the Declaration of Independence and understand the implications of an armed populace when you are trying to set up a totalitarian state, for the children.

The antis clearly don't care a grain about street crime or murder rates, unless they are using the data as propaganda.

I was Thinking about this they other day, and it was so asinine I had to sigh and shake my head, lets say you were the pilot or even the flight commander on a B2 Bomber, that means that the government entrusts you with a one billion dollar piece of hardware, and enough fire power to do who knows how much damage, but yet cannot buy a hand gun with out a FID with a certain class, that would take 6 months to get and then some, so basically what it sums up to is he is only allowed to defend the 2nd amendment but cannot exercise it, interesting but sad would be more fitting.

Dean

Back
Top Bottom