• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Legislation Introduced in Illinois; Most Anti-Gun Bill Ever

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/12/gun...linois-most-anti-gun-bill-ever/#ixzz3uVdYFsuj

On Saturday, Dec. 11, hardcore antigun extremists in the Illinois House introduced HB4359 which would require you to surrender your FOID card and firearms if your name ever appears on the government’s “NO FLY LIST.”

Obama and the gun grabbers would like you to believe that people on this list are too dangerous to own guns. If one accepts that simplistic view, then HB4359 might make sense to them. However, the thinking person will have a lot of serious questions about the no-fly list.
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/bil...3&GA=99&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=93077&SessionID=88

It could go like this; first a no fly list confiscation, then a no driving list, then a no walking list, and finally we have this nice little internment camp for you. Who needs those silly constitutional rights anyway?

Last edited:
I really doubt that it will pass, and if it does, see if it's actually enforced.

If it does make it that far, it'll provide the NRA and ACLU with the test cases to challenge the whole 'no fly list/no guns' BS in court.

I really doubt that it will pass, and if it does, see if it's actually enforced.

If it does make it that far, it'll provide the NRA and ACLU with the test cases to challenge the whole 'no fly list/no guns' BS in court.

Passed in CT, legality be damned.

Passed in CT, legality be damned.

Doesn't look like it actually passed anything just yet...

http://wamc.org/post/malloy-seeks-g...p-outlines-violence-prevention-steps#stream/0

Besides, it's an EO (not a legislative action), and there's no mention of confiscation or requiring those affected to surrender their firearms or else... the latter
goes above and beyond anything else that Malloy or Obama are even suggesting.

In IL's situation, at least half of the bills 17 co-sponers are Shitcago Democrats.

Historically, the rest of the state and it's legislators loathed Shitcagos grip on IL politics and their attempts to control the legislature.

It was particularly a sore spot when the Daleys ruled and tried to bully politicians into compliance... Emmanual is no Daley, not by a long shot.

If by some chance it does pass, even if I were a gun grabber no way would I want my name attached to this can of worms.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it actually passed anything just yet...

http://wamc.org/post/malloy-seeks-g...p-outlines-violence-prevention-steps#stream/0

Besides, it's an EO (not a legislative action), and there's no mention of confiscation or requiring those affected to surrender their firearms or else... the latter
goes above and beyond anything else that Malloy or Obama are even suggesting.

In IL's situation, at least half of the bills 17 co-sponers are Shitcago Democrats.

Historically, the rest of the state and it's legislators loathed Shitcagos grip on IL politics and their attempts to control the legislature.

It was particularly a sore spot when the Daleys ruled and tried to bully politicians into compliance... Emmanual is no Daley, not by a long shot.

If by some chance it does pass, even if I were a gun grabber no way would I want my name attached to this can of worms.

Ugh, I guess I assumed that since these are all coming out at once that they were carbon copies. The adage about making assumptions has once again proven to be true.

So after McDonald and Heller these idiots in Shitcago still haven't learned their lesson?

Wow. Have contacted state rep and state senator and gov Baker on the bs being pushed here in MA.

Only heard back from my state rep so far and you wouldn't believe the response from a Repub.

Not essentially, that IS the same thing MA introduced via HD4331

Nice. So, we can get SWATed without even knowing we are on this list?

Fu(kin hate this state.

Oh, and I have contacted my State Rep, State Senator and Gov. Baker on this. Only my State Rep has responded and her response basically its easy to get off the list if you are erroneously placed on it. [shocked]

It's funny how this is there new talking point I say if there to dangerous to fly then how come there still walking free most people on the list aren't even in this country it just a back door gun ban how many people are on the list now if it pass on a federal level that list will multiply 10 fold

It's funny how this is there new talking point I say if there to dangerous to fly then how come there still walking free most people on the list aren't even in this country it just a back door gun ban how many people are on the list now if it pass on a federal level that list will multiply 10 fold

Worse than that there is no criteria for getting on the list. Donate to the wrong political candidate, get on the list. Say bad things about 0bama or SHillary, find yourself on the list. It's not crap like this is unprecedented in this country (IRS scandal).

This is insult to injury as this crap won't even work to stop terrorism.

Worse than that there is no criteria for getting on the list. Donate to the wrong political candidate, get on the list. Say bad things about 0bama or SHillary, find yourself on the list. It's not crap like this is unprecedented in this country (IRS scandal).

This is insult to injury as this crap won't even work to stop terrorism.

Tell her that Ted Kennedy was on the list, and even with all his power and standing as a US Senator it took him 5 weeks to get off. What chance do us mere plebeians stand?

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/12/gun...linois-most-anti-gun-bill-ever/#ixzz3uVdYFsuj

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/bil...3&GA=99&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=93077&SessionID=88

It could go like this; first a no fly list confiscation, then a no driving list, then a no walking list, and finally we have this nice little internment camp for you. Who needs those silly constitutional rights anyway?
if you're on the list but never fly, how would you know to surrender your firearms?

We can all rest easy now, the .gov has said there are "very few American citizens" on the list, well, glad we got that cleared up. Trust them, won't you?

Back
Top Bottom