gun confiscation in NZ

New Zealand prime minister announces ban on 'military-style semi-automatic weapons'

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Thursday announced the country was immediately banning "military-style semi-automatic weapons" after last week's attack that killed 50 people at two mosques.

Speaking to reporters, the prime minister said that the weapons would be banned in addition to "all assault rifles," among other firearms. Ardern said that legislation is currently being drafted and she expects the law to take effect by April 11.

New Zealand prime minister announces ban on 'military-style semi-automatic weapons' after mosque attack

She's a Pinko Commie nut job!! Her whacko Liberal Agenda caused the problem. Now she wants to harm all the normal law abiding firearm owners. Be careful..... Confiscation - Coming to a Whacko Pinko Commie State near you.....

She's a Pinko Commie nut job!! Her whacko Liberal Agenda caused the problem. Now she wants to harm all the normal law abiding firearm owners. Be careful..... Confiscation - Coming to a Whacko Pinko Commie State near you.....

Toothy twat is like AOC with a speech impediment...
You can seerendur your weepon to the P(hard popping P),huleece at enytime... [rofl]

The buying frenzy in NZ tells me that they don't plan on turning anything in. Just voter the bitch out and grow some balls.
If history is any indicator of future behavior, most New Zealand gun owners will turn them in for "fair value" in a government-sponsored gun "buyback" like the Australians did over 20 years ago. The alternative is burying them and not telling anyone. If the cache is discovered and these guns were previously registered, the owner will face stiff prison sentences. Like the Aussies, I do not believe New Zealand gun owners will take the chance of destroying their lives and the lives of their loved ones for the sake of defying authorities and keeping the now-illegal firearms. Most will turn them in and use the cash to replace the surrendered firearms with newly purchased manually operated ones.

If history is any indicator of future behavior, most New Zealand gun owners will turn them in for "fair value" in a government-sponsored gun "buyback" like the Australians did over 20 years ago. The alternative is burying them and not telling anyone. If the cache is discovered and these guns were previously registered, the owner will face stiff prison sentences. Like the Aussies, I do not believe New Zealand gun owners will take the chance of destroying their lives and the lives of their loved ones for the sake of defying authorities and keeping the now-illegal firearms. Most will turn them in and use the cash to replace the surrendered firearms with newly purchased manually operated ones.
They need to organize and resist.

They need to organize and resist.
Ideally, yes. How many are willing to pay the price for defiance is a whole other matter. A loner, hermit type of guy may be willing to roll the dice and take the chance. A married man with kids, a good job, nice home and a good future has some serious thinking to do. Risk vs. reward. Screw his own life and destroy his family in one fell swoop just to say FU to the government. I hope and pray that time proves me 100% wrong, but I have my doubts.

It is now illegal to go to certain websites.

They have no freedom of speech.

Without freedom of speech - violence is the answer.

Guns make for good tools.

stalin-gun-control.jpg

It is now illegal to go to certain websites.

They have no freedom of speech.

Without freedom of speech - violence is the answer.

Guns make for good tools.

View attachment 275411
They have no 1st amendment rights or 2nd amendment rights because they have no Constitution. They are subject to search and seizure at the pleasure of the local cops.. Will this gun grab cause an uprising and civil war in NZ is questionable. NZ and Australia have more in common than differences. The gun grab succeeded in Australia. Same will likely happen in NZ. These folks have a completely different mentality than us freedom-loving Americans.

They have no 1st amendment rights or 2nd amendment rights because they have no Constitution. They are subject to search and seizure at the pleasure of the local cops.. Will this gun grab cause an uprising and civil war in NZ is questionable. NZ and Australia have more in common than differences. The gun grab succeeded in Australia. Same will likely happen in NZ. These folks have a completely different mentality than us freedom-loving Americans.
You think they’re really that much different from us?

If the next president signs an executive order outlawing all semi auto guns, would there be an uprising here? Would guns be turned in? Would they be buried?

I wonder what I would do. I wonder what my near neighbors would do. I wonder what my state would do. I wonder what the country would actually do.

I fear the worst. And yet.....

You think they’re really that much different from us?

If the next president signs an executive order outlawing all semi auto guns, would there be an uprising here? Would guns be turned in? Would they be buried?

I wonder what I would do. I wonder what my near neighbors would do. I wonder what my state would do. I wonder what the country would actually do.

I fear the worst. And yet.....
Well, I'm still partial to crucifixion as it has a wonderful communicative component. [grin]

Twelve French Churches Attacked, Vandalized in One Week

The recent spate of church profanations has puzzled both police and ecclesiastical leaders, who have mostly remained silent as the violations have spread up and down France.

Last Sunday, marauders set fire to the church of Saint-Sulpice — one of Paris’ largest and most important churches — shortly after the twelve-o’clock Mass.

Dear Liberal Cucks, where is the outrage.

That's the problem with the right. They traditionally haven't organized like the left. But you're right, we need to organize and resist. We also need our own ACLU to start actually prosecuting Dems that break the law. We also need to purchase our own media outlets. TV, Radio, ect. The Left has a strangle hold on these outlets. National Propaganda Radio, MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, NYT. It would also be helpful to have a never ending river of money like the left has with the Federal Reserve, George Soros and Bloomberg, and all the banks that support their globalist agenda.

That's the problem with the right. They traditionally haven't organized like the left. But you're right, we need to organize and resist. We also need our own ACLU to start actually prosecuting Dems that break the law. We also need to purchase our own media outlets. TV, Radio, ect. The Left has a strangle hold on these outlets. National Propaganda Radio, MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, NYT. It would also be helpful to have a never ending river of money like the left has with the Federal Reserve, George Soros and Bloomberg, and all the banks that support their globalist agenda.
Well said

Seeing there activist fraud PM walk around with the victims in her head dress reminds me of the Pulse nightclub shooting when our beloved activist fraud AG walked around in rainbow sneakers and a “gay as f**k” T-shirt..........

Don’t know how to do it but I’ve been saying this all along.

One guy committed a horrific act so let’s ban everything associated with it use it as a convenient excuse to ram through the agenda we've always had anyway. This is exactly what they try to do in this country.

Thank god we have a constitution that is supposed to protect us. Too bad it is under constant attack.
FIFY.

Don’t know how to do it but I’ve been saying this all along.
The bums on the left are able to organize and get out in force because they’re just that,they are bums who don’t care.. they have no jobs, dead-end jobs...whatever. If the hard-working people on the right..Gun owners,fiscal conservatives, religious conservatives, people who love our country and our Constitution gave up just one day of pay to miss work and get out and organize it would make a difference.

We also need our own ACLU to start actually prosecuting Dems that break the law.

LOL. The ACLU does good things, but they have been more and more in bed with the liberal agenda rather than their roots as of late. I give them 10 years until they no longer care about "hate speech," etc.

The bums on the left are able to organize and get out in force because they’re just that,they are bums who don’t care.. they have no jobs, dead-end jobs...whatever. If the hard-working people on the right..Gun owners,fiscal conservatives, religious conservatives, people who love our country and our Constitution gave up just one day of pay to miss work and get out and organize it would make a difference.
Massacsetts missed that day back in November had aprox 475000 potential votes to get some people out.

Back
Top Bottom