Gun confiscation in America

I'm surprised Patrick didn't declare a state of emergency in the bombing aftermath and call for a confiscation of weapons as they went house to house searching. I fully expected to see that happen.

Great, give that idiot some ideas why don't you.

I'm sure that it was not a new idea for Devil; if the carnage had been caused by firearms, instead of pressure cookers, there'd be more crap...errr....legislation on the table.

The Gun Control stuff is like a woodstove, already loaded with paper, kindling and firewood. The Antis are just waiting for a match. This is why there was such a fast roll-out of both state, and Federal legislation after Newtown; the plans were ready, and just needed to be dusted off.

I'm betting that since legal fireworks (in NH at any rate) were power-source of the bombs, any chance to get firework legalized in Mass will have a "security" reason against it.....

I bet a few UK citizens wished for a pistol or two the other day...may have been able to prevent that slaughter. This government cannot confiscate our weapons...the cost would be too dear as LE and military casualties will mount. No one will want to risk their life going door to door after the first "incident". They mount one offensive in your city or town and all other owners will be "losing" their weapons or fighting back....after all, this is 'Merica.

Let the talking heads do what they do best; lie, confuse, steal, and pontificate.

Joke all you want, confiscation in the PRM is but a phone call away.

[video=youtube_share;B1Qx0cTze0M]http://youtu.be/B1Qx0cTze0M[/video]
Ok that's the Katrina aftermath but you get the idea.

They are not going to ask nicely, they will not let you take your AR-15 apart and just take the lower, they will kick your door in, shoot your dog and possibly a family member or two then once you're cuffed and have the muzzle of an M-4 at your head you'll be asked "Where are the ****ing guns?" and you damm well better hand them over because they will tear your house apart looking for them.

ransacked-house_zpsb0140ddb.gif

Didn't SPFLD Armory bury guns in the field during the war to prevent them from being taken? Wrap them up, seal them in a box, shrink wrap ur entire safe and bury what you can't carry. Atleast it will make it that much harder for them.

The Gun Control stuff is like a woodstove, already loaded with paper, kindling and firewood. The Antis are just waiting for a match. This is why there was such a fast roll-out of both state, and Federal legislation after Newtown; the plans were ready, and just needed to be dusted off.

Well said +1

Twigg said:
Joke all you want, confiscation in the PRM is but a phone call away.

[video=youtube_share;B1Qx0cTze0M]http://youtu.be/B1Qx0cTze0M[/video]
Ok that's the Katrina aftermath but you get the idea.

They are not going to ask nicely, they will not let you take your AR-15 apart and just take the lower, they will kick your door in, shoot your dog and possibly a family member or two then once you're cuffed and have the muzzle of an M-4 at your head you'll be asked "Where are the ****ing guns?" and you damm well better hand them over because they will tear your house apart looking for them.

ransacked-house_zpsb0140ddb.gif

This!

Hopefully they go to my neighbors house first so I can get prepared.

Thats one nice thing about the Internet and this site.

All new England city's and towns can't confiscate at the same time, so we should have some warning.

Back
Top Bottom