Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

He 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 NY 👏🏻 Democrat
He ain’t beating no drum on the state level. Hell, he’s got a good chance against any Democrat this year so I doubt he’d even pander to the gun crowd this go around unless Bloomberg starts making gains.
Ah! So I'm not the only one who remembers that Trump is a 1980's Democrat.

I'm not holding that against him. Since he is doing such a good job of demonstrating how a TV show management system somehow rules a political situation. Still. Even after his enemies have had do much time to go back to the 9th grade and try to understand what he did.

If you're in a state like NH that is NOT a fully involved "Structure Fire" then get involved and make sure it doesnt go down the road of Virginia

...which means stomp the Donks. I hate to be that blunt about it, but by their own words and actions they have demonstrated they're the anti-American party. And as they grab power, wherever they do, they come in not so much like a virus but like a prion, and change the structure to favor THEM. So you will have no future option to reverse what they have started. They're evil, and deserve stomping.

Thank God!!!

“Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s push to ban the sale of assault weapons failed on Monday after some of his fellow Democrats balked at the proposal.

Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday’s committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.”

Good news that this battle may have been won, but the war is still on. Remember who voted for this crap come election time.

Agreed.

But one correction: Remember who voted for this crap PERIOD.

Not just election time. Contact your reps throughout the year. If you can, show up to your local meetings if they’re public.

Thank God!!!

“Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s push to ban the sale of assault weapons failed on Monday after some of his fellow Democrats balked at the proposal.

Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday’s committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.”
6, 8, 10 ? Random numbers creating inconveniences and felonious fodder for a broken legal system. Methinks constitutionality had less to do with the
Flip-flopers than preservation of life. I strongly believe Virginia would have seen Jefferson’s tree freshly watered had they not come to their senses, at least temporarily.
We’re I able, I’d stand with them. As it is, I’d do what I can to support them and our Constitution. There or here it don’t matter.

“Suitability” be dammed, it doesn't apply here. Yet. We’ll see what happens next year.

Good news for sure, but those weasels in VA are still working hard at flipping more of the state to blue by enrolling masses of d voters from the increasing immigrant pop, legal or otherwise.

Thank God!!!

Good news for sure.
Now the question is ....Who is up for election this cycle and what are the voters going to do about it?

Bob

You keeping track of whats passed/been defeated somewhere?

No, I'm not. I'm just looking it up as I go but it's a good idea to keep a spreadsheet or something for my own reference. I don't understand how anyone could keep track of all this crap without the internet. Their (gov) websites are not really user friendly at all and I am no computer n00b.

I was surprised to see that there were 4 Senators who voted with Republicans... I thought it was 2, last I heard anyway.

They were moderate Democrats. I just want to say that... you (I, we) may be better off trying to talk sense / convince those who are on the fence on topics dear to our hearts. I wouldn't say it's a lost cause talking to someone who is extremely anti but it's a lot more difficult, to say the least. I did talk to my Senator (who is super Democrat) and I can at least just say I tried my best there. In this case of the AWB, we were able to (hopefully?) sway the moderates into siding with us.

This tactic, I think, is good for people like your anti-gun friends, family, or coworkers (though, I'm not sure I would want to involve coworkers but to each their own on that situation). The most impact you're going to have is to invite someone out to the range for a day. Find someone who is half willing to listen to you and show them the way. They might just be like "hey, that wasn't that bad after all."

Nice job. I'm kind of curious about how many of them did it for the constitution as opposed to being scared they would lose their position in office. Either way, all of you made a difference with the show of people who had enough.👍
Let me go way out on a limb and suggest ALL of them were afraid of losing their position, that's why they voted that way.

Back
Top Bottom