• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Trump just said in his rally Virginia Democrats want to take your guns he said "not going to happen" !
Remind me again who it was who said, "Just take the guns first, worry about due process later!"?

Who was it who declared inert assemblies of plastic and springs to be machine guns?

Exactly, he did what he had to do to shut the other side up, he got rid of something that would have the least effect.
Kinda like cleaning out your toolbox and throwing away a chipped useless screwdriver you held onto only because you had it so long.

Lol there's absolutely no evidence of that, the only reason he even did it was because the NRA told him too, and he sucked for the NRA somehow being
collectively representative of gun owners. The NRA just pulled the coward act because it knew their lobbying power sucks right now and it feared ANY possibility of
legislation, and it knew it lacked any real influence to stop it. So they whined to Trump to avoid a scene that would have made them look bad, so much for that idea, though.

-Mike

Exactly, he did what he had to do to shut the other side up, he got rid of something that would have the least effect.
Kinda like cleaning out your toolbox and throwing away a chipped useless screwdriver you held onto only because you had it so long.

It's not about shutting the other side up. It's about not listening to them at all. Banning bumpstocks had zero effect on gun grabbers as they continue to push disastrous legislation. Trump needs to get his sh*t together on many issues that got him elected and it's up to his base to keep the pressure on.

I hope these A-holes get their clocks cleaned in the upcoming elections and turn VA bright red.
For decades Dems have said that we are all paranoid and that nobody is coming for our guns. Those of us that pay attention know that this is a gargantuan lie but now hopefully the doubters see this for exactly what it is and always has been.

I hope these A-holes get their clocks cleaned in the upcoming elections and turn VA bright red.

It's been mentioned previously (and sorry I don't know the specifics), but Virginians had their chance in November '19 in the state elections, and won't have that opportunity again for another two to four years, unfortunately. Perhaps someone can chime in again with the specifics.

Frank

When has the other side ever shut up or backed off?

Please provide links.

Talk is cheap, especially in an election year.

There you go. Look it over. He’s done all this with the dems constantly trying to oust him.

I respect your passion but you must understand that the system in place today is not what the founders had laid out. Today's system has been raped and pillaged into something which is manipulated by powers we can no longer control as a society. Trump won because the cabal miscalculated their advantage and they took the hit. That being said, trump is still under their control, otherwise, why are we still here waiting for justice to be served?
So trump is under a cabals control? Where did you get this information? Are you a deep cover spy, or just watch to much TV. You need to stop smoking so much weed.

There you go. Look it over. He’s done all this with the dems constantly trying to oust him.
Impressive. Too bad that the mass media will never run it. 😡

For decades Dems have said that we are all paranoid and that nobody is coming for our guns. Those of us that pay attention know that this is a gargantuan lie but now hopefully the doubters see this for exactly what it is and always has been.
You mean the lazy f**ks that didn't have time to vote in the last midterm election. Most of the seats that were won by the libtards in the last was less than 5%.

Yeah, I think the rally definitely had some sort of impact. Not to mention VCDL and the people who spoke to the senators and delegates on Lobby Day or via phone or email. Mostly, this will affect the 'squishy' people who are on the fence. The ones who are hardcore... well, not real sure how we can get through to them.

They're hearing the AWB at 8am tomorrow. Apparently they've stripped the registration requirement and have upped the magazine limit to get this..12! Any mags holding more than that and suppressors would still be illegal with no grandfather clause. Possession is a class 6 felony.

VA Dems Changing Northam's Gun Ban Bill To Gain Support

They're hearing the AWB at 8am tomorrow. Apparently they've stripped the registration requirement and have upped the magazine limit to get this..12! Any mags holding more than that and suppressors would still be illegal with no grandfather clause. Possession is a class 6 felony.

VA Dems Changing Northam's Gun Ban Bill To Gain Support

Looks like they may still be working on amending the language in there. Hopefully it still won't gain any traction and they don't move on it. This one is going to affect a lot of people... good people :(

Looks like they may still be working on amending the language in there. Hopefully it still won't gain any traction and they don't move on it. This one is going to affect a lot of people... good people :(

I read another article where Sen. John Edwards commented on whether or not the amended bill will pass his chamber and he said "I doubt it, but we'll see."

Back
Top Bottom