Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

They the D-rats need to listen to this. Idiots

View: https://youtu.be/HCXx5Eb4FDc

I'm not pissing on that man's beliefs, but talk is cheap, action is what matters and we've seen people go back on their talk with "but I had to follow orders" I don't need lectures, I want to hear him say what is he going to do (and yes, I watched entire vid)

In the ideal situation Blackface needed to be tarred, feathers and dropped at the state line., after which good people of VA elect a new governor. That didn't happen because there are several types of gun owners:

1. Those who have a bucket of tar and frown on showing up at useless rallies.
2. Those who think that more voting will somehow make a difference, unlike in the past.
3. Those who want to take the high road and don't mind getting a dickshot just so they can fight like gentlemen with mental patients.
4. There those who would rat others, the kind who annoy people at the range with questions like "you can't shoulder that arm brace!"

All the decades that gun owners were too complacent and nice to mentally ill, not passing judgement, being nice, accepting, righteous. All those decades need to be paid for to get back on track. No one rally will magically make it right. It would take many rallies, many hardships, many sacrifices for all those decades of "debt" that must be repaid if we were to restore the Constitution as the law of the land, just as it once was.

Do you know why steel is folded to make a sword in the old days? Mostly it's to remove impurities, smith literally beating impurities and homogenizing structure. This is what we need to do, to homogenize 1-3 and beat out 4. No shortcuts, no magic, just hardship and sacrifice ahead.

So was this rally good? It was. Do we need to do more? Yes. Do we need to aspire for more, to be more active, to be able to muster on demand, to get our priorities straight? We also need stop taking dickshots and dish our own. Highroad eventually ends.

One thing that I applaude some French for is for being tenacious motherf***ers who don't keep their yappers shut. There is something to be learnt from that. People who elect a "cock" as their national symbol still have balls even after being decimated and outbred.

Plenty. There is quite a bit of us not them mentality to go around...

That's usually a mindset that works best when you have someone outnumbered.
Like I said, the first one is free.
After the element of surprise is gone you might find yourself dealing with not only the guy you went after, but a hundred of his closest friends.
That and God forbid something goes screwy and some bumbling Tackleberry kills a kid or something .
They better have a hell of an exit plan and a new identity lined up . Not only them but the people who sent them.
Those folks down there are pissed and the Commies are lighting up a smoke sitting on a case of dynamite.

I'm not pissing on that man's beliefs, but talk is cheap, action is what matters and we've seen people go back on their talk with "but I had to follow orders" I don't need lectures, I want to hear him say what is he going to do (and yes, I watched entire vid)

In the ideal situation Blackface needed to be tarred, feathers and dropped at the state line., after which good people of VA elect a new governor. That didn't happen because there are several types of gun owners:

1. Those who have a bucket of tar and frown on showing up at useless rallies.
2. Those who think that more voting will somehow make a difference, unlike in the past.
3. Those who want to take the high road and don't mind getting a dickshot just so they can fight like gentlemen with mental patients.
4. There those who would rat others, the kind who annoy people at the range with questions like "you can't shoulder that arm brace!"

All the decades that gun owners were too complacent and nice to mentally ill, not passing judgement, being nice, accepting, righteous. All those decades need to be paid for to get back on track. No one rally will magically make it right. It would take many rallies, many hardships, many sacrifices for all those decades of "debt" that must be repaid if we were to restore the Constitution as the law of the land, just as it once was.

Do you know why steel is folded to make a sword in the old days? Mostly it's to remove impurities, smith literally beating impurities and homogenizing structure. This is what we need to do, to homogenize 1-3 and beat out 4. No shortcuts, no magic, just hardship and sacrifice ahead.

So was this rally good? It was. Do we need to do more? Yes. Do we need to aspire for more, to be more active, to be able to muster on demand, to get our priorities straight? We also need stop taking dickshots and dish our own. Highroad eventually ends.

One thing that I applaude some French for is for being tenacious motherf***ers who don't keep their yappers shut. There is something to be learnt from that. People who elect a "cock" as their national symbol still have balls even after being decimated and outbred.
Look up some history on the sheriff

That's usually a mindset that works best when you have someone outnumbered.
Like I said, the first one is free.
After the element of surprise is gone you might find yourself dealing with not only the guy you went after, but a hundred of his closest friends.
That and God forbid something goes screwy and some bumbling Tackleberry kills a kid or something .
They better have a hell of an exit plan and a new identity lined up . Not only them but the people who sent them.
Those folks down there are pissed and the Commies are lighting up a smoke sitting on a case of dynamite.
Best comment

"The instructions are crystal clear. However, when an elected official renders the Bill of Rights as frivolous we have TYRANNY. Our Government no longer serves the PEOPLE but rather Controls the PEOPLE. Infringement has long since passed. Our Government will not protect the Constitution thus we must defend the Constitution from GOVERNMENT"

"They added that the bill had been carefully crafted to preserve due process and protect individual rights."

[laugh2] Yeah, and 2+2 = 5

Nobody that I saw brought their children. If you don't recognize what that means, you have missed the point of what happened. I recognize what that means. It means they asked their kids "wanna go demonstrating?" "Piss of dad"
You know notting because you stayed home when the adults - the americans worthy eof bearing arms - decided to risk their lives, and livelyhood to stand up. wait wait wait... Standing in front of an empty statehouse, waiving a sign, makes you and adult? Is that the standard? And, you RISKED YOUR LIFE? That's your idea of risking your life? Seriously? What circus did you escape from? Seems to me you're just another guy full of hot air. Risking your life.. Jackwagon.
We are the posterity of the founding fathers. You are something from their posterior. Geez, all that from behind a keyboard. You're my new, life risking, tough talking hero.
Well now, that was fun.

Last edited:
Nobody that I saw brought their children. If you don't recognize what that means, you have missed the point of what happened. You know nothing, because you stayed home when the adults - the americans worthy of bearing arms - decided to risk their lives, and livelyhood to stand up. We are the posterity of the founding fathers. You are something from their posterior.

I saw a lot of parallels between this Virginia rally and the events of Concord and Lexington. Had the British withdrawn that day in April 1775 without any shots being fired, would there have been a revolution? I don't know. Had shots been fired in Virginia the other day, would this have precipitated a revolution in Virginia? I don't know. But I do know that children were not brought to events in Lexington and Concord in 1775 because of the gravity of the moment. I suspect the same mindset was in play in Virginia. That alone marks quite a change from the gatherings I have attended here in Massachusetts.

The left will continue pushing the line a little bit at a time. They’ll either get their way in the end without any real resistance or some subset of the population will decide they’ve had enough and do something drastic about it and be labeled dangerous lunatics as a result. The pols and the media will paint them as Exhibit A for the controls they want and it will be a done deal.

The future does not look good in leftist controlled states, absent some sort of big win at the federal level.

I saw a lot of parallels between this Virginia rally and the events of Concord and Lexington. Had the British withdrawn that day in April 1775 without any shots being fired, would there have been a revolution? I don't know. Had shots been fired in Virginia the other day, would this have precipitated a revolution in Virginia? I don't know. But I do know that children were not brought to events in Lexington and Concord in 1775 because of the gravity of the moment. I suspect the same mindset was in play in Virginia. That alone marks quite a change from the gatherings I have attended here in Massachusetts.

I agree that the lack of Children in Virginia doesn't bode well for peace.
Studying the First Civil War is educational on how these things happen.
The roots of the American Revolution went back at least 10 years before Lexington and Concord to the Braintree Instructions of 1765, protesting the Stamp Act.
At some point in between those dates, the war probably could have been averted, but who knows when that was no longer the case.
The British Army made several trips into the countryside to disarm the colonists, and Concord was not the first Powder Raid, but it certainly was the last.
I personally think that by April 19th 1775, war was inevitable, whether on that day or another.
I also think that then as now, Confiscation will be the flash point that leads to Civil War 3 unfortunately, and the Anti Second Amendment people are too blind to see the disaster they are leading us to.
We dont seem to be standing on the North Bridge just yet, but whether that day is tomorrow, 10 years from now or will never come, only future historians will be able to say.

Last edited:
The roots of the American Revolution went back at least 10 years before Lexington and Concord to the Braintree Instructions of 1765, protesting the Stamp Act.
At some point in between those dates, the war probably could have been averted, but who knows when that was no longer the case.
The British Army made several trips into the countryside to disarm the colonists, and Concord was not the first Powder Raid, but it certainly was the last.
I personally think that by April 19th 1775, war was inevitable, whether on that day or another.
I also think that then as now, Confiscation will be the flash point that leads to Civil War 3 unfortunately, and the Anti Second Amendment people are too blind to see the disaster they are leading us to.
We dont seem to be standing on the North Bridge just yet, but whether that day is tomorrow, 10 years from now or will never come, only future historians will be able to say.

1774 the militia closed the courts and threw out the judges in Worcester county. It doesn't sound like anybody was killed but it was made perfectly clear that unconstitutional rule would not be tollerated.

Yes, aside from the preemptive raid by colonists in NH on their own powder house to get the goods before the Brits, there were other such events before the 4/19 fight (Powder Alarm - Wikipedia). But really, there were so many decades of insults to their sense of justice that led to all the colonies going all in. Seeds of Discontent: The Deep Roots of the American Revolution, 1650-1750 (Seeds of Discontent) has an amazing history of the military abuses of the Colonies. The offenses that were piled on until it became too much really started that far back. What we think of as the triggers were really the Crown and Parliament trying to keep the lid on it. For example, the Stamp Act wasn't just passed because they wanted the money - money for war debt the colonists never wanted and were furious about having been drawn into - they also wanted to control who could publish, because at that point, they were starting to be concerned about what was being published. The tax was itself a violation of the understood law, and became yet another trigger.

This Red Flag bill is up for voting on Thu 1/30:

HB 674 Firearms; removal from persons posing substantial risk, penalties.

Firearms; removal from persons posing substantial risk; penalties. Creates a procedure by which any attorney for the Commonwealth or any law-enforcement officer may apply to a general district court, circuit court, or juvenile and domestic relations district court judge or magistrate for an emergency substantial risk order to prohibit a person who poses a substantial risk of injury to himself or others from purchasing, possessing, or transporting a firearm. If an emergency substantial risk order is issued, a judge or magistrate may issue a search warrant to remove firearms from such person. An emergency substantial risk order shall expire on the fourteenth day following issuance of the order. The bill requires a court hearing in the circuit court for the jurisdiction where the order was issued within 14 days from issuance of an emergency substantial risk order to determine whether a substantial risk order should be issued. Seized firearms shall be retained by a law-enforcement agency for the duration of an emergency substantial risk order or a substantial risk order or, for a substantial risk order and with court approval, may be transferred to a third party 21 years of age or older chosen by the person from whom they were seized. The bill allows the complainant of the original warrant to file a motion for a hearing to extend the substantial risk order prior to its expiration. The court may extend the order for a period not longer than 180 days. The bill provides that persons who are subject to a substantial risk order, until such order has been dissolved by a court, are guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor for purchasing, possessing, or transporting a firearm; are disqualified from having a concealed handgun permit; and may not be employed by a licensed firearms dealer. The bill also provides that a person who transfers a firearm to a person he knows has been served with a warrant or who is the subject of an order is guilty of a Class 4 felony. The bill creates a computerized substantial risk order registry for the entry of orders issued pursuant to provisions in the bill.

Did I see that shes leading the effort in removing the Gov?
Or am I having flashbacks of something else

I don’t know if she is “leading” it but she’s certainly spreading the word. She’s been extremely vocal re her support for the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution and calling out her colleagues. She said stay tuned for news on removing Governor Northam on Friday. I’ll post when she says anything about it on Fri when I see it!

Interesting.
Skip to about the 3 min mark. Anything before that is this guy touting himself as a newsbreaking journalist and his you-tube vids. The 3 min mark is where the actual press conference starts.

So if it were to happen, and it would probably drag out longer than the o.j. trial, and W.V. doubles in triples in size, would whats left of VA get absorbed by Maryland? or would it be a D.C. extension?

Back
Top Bottom