• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

And this is why you don't do this. This is what the press will show over and over.
1579577123239.png
Crazy looking couch operator with his big gun. I bet him Mom is so proud.

I will provide some evidence for 2A activisms in MA:

First, our beloved @minininjer at a rally at Boston Common, along with over 1,000 2A brothers and sisters

eA9B6jo.jpg

photo-jpg.61767

Pics taken by Ninjer on this page: GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

This is me, on the steps of Beacon Hill, speaking to a crowd of thousands:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05AHr89rnTA

The grassroot 2A people in MA are no less passionate for the cause than people in Virginia. I have met people who are intelligent, trustworthy and I know are Capt. John Parker material should it comes to that. MA legislators planned all kinds of nasty anti-gun bills after Newtown, and if it weren’t for people's show of force and show of politics at public hearings, we would’ve got laws like NY or CT, or worse. We lost a little bit (eFA10), but we gained some too: FID become shall-issue and a whole bunch of towns were forced to issue LTCs with no limits.

Yes, we're the not so vocal minority in this Commonwealth, we get battle-fatigue fighting uphill wave after wave, year after year, and we got our day jobs. But we are still fighting: we donate money and time to Comm2A, and we've had many success in courts (Fletcher v. Haas, Cataeno etc).

Personally, I took the course and became a certified NRA instructor and I am increasing the rosters of gun owners, one class at a time.

'Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable'. When we do fight with soapbox, ballot box and jury box and lose, we suffer and we bitch, but there is some ways to go before we get to the cartridge box. Do not underestimate the heart and mind of gun owners in Massachusetts, I know many here that I am just as willing to stand alongside as I would people in Virginia.

That’s outstanding. God bless you brother.

Bartender on crack

Bartender on crack

Hopefully some fungus grows in her garbage disposal she bitches about so much and the smell can't be removed.

-Mike

And this is why you don't do this. This is what the press will show over and over.
View attachment 326156

Maybe so, but the guys assigned to the armored skid steer were reconsidering their life choices when they saw him,

Hopefully some fungus grows in her garbage disposal she bitches about so much and the smell can't be removed.

-Mike

DrGrant,

This has got to be the strangest curse I've ever heard be put on someone, but knowing you (we met, once), you're EXACTLY the person I picture being able to issue said curse!
[rofl]

Get a load of this turd nugget

Statement of Governor Ralph S. Northam on Lobby Day Demonstration
RICHMOND—We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe.

Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard. Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully. The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.

Sincerely,

9634531f-f786-492e-9f3f-1f516c76217c_text_hi.gif

Sorry I don't have any outstanding photos but there are a few that I liked and I will share them here. For all of my photos, please go to my Flickr album at Virginia Lobby Day 2020

Please DO NOT crop, edit or add filters to my photos. Please DO save and share them as they are.

Sorry about the bunny ears. I'll take them off :'(

Looking at the pics (all of them not just the State House that was set up to minimize numbers) and looking at pics of Foxboro - I think 22K is a gross underestimate,

You're almost certainly correct here. From the few aerial and elevated photos we have, my guess is that the number is much closer to 100,000 including the grounds around the capitol. Of course, this is exactly why they declared a no-fly zone so they could under-represent the number in attendance.

Consider that Penn State's Beaver Stadium will hold upwards of 106K people, apply aerial photos of that as well as Gillette which only holds around 65K people to the few photos we have of the crowd in Richmond. Granted people may not have been as densely packed as in the stadiums, but they also spread across a much larger area. The capitol exclusion area with it's fenced off death pits of doom most certainly fills a larger area than a football field.

The real number may never be known, but you can't tell me only 22,000 people showed up for that. Maybe that's all the people they let into the capitol grounds?

View attachment 326156

Shut the f*** up cuck.

Were you there? Its time to get in these people's faces. f*** you f*** your opinion and f*** trying to appear good in their eyes. If you haven't noticed they hate us and casually joke about putting us in gulags, time for us to start casually talking about lobbing mk211 into substations and cellphone towers if they keep pushing.

Well, that billion tree planting project that we joined is going to employ a lot of water carriers ;)

Back
Top Bottom