Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Get a load of this turd nugget

Statement of Governor Ralph S. Northam on Lobby Day Demonstration
RICHMOND—We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe.

Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard. Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully. The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.

RICHMOND—We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe.

Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard. Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully. The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.
[rofl] [mg][horse]

Nice effort, but now what? Virginia voted in anti gun liberal democrats. What the hell did they expect? No different than Massachusetts. We consistently elect liberal democrats and then we complain about it until the next election. Then we vote them in again. We have 160 state reps. and only 32 are Republicans, and as a result we have some of the worst gun laws in the country. Now Virginia is electing democrats. Again, what the hell did they think was going to happen?

Unfortunately Rs screw gun owners just as hard as Ds, but they usually use lube. R governors of Florida and Vermont completely destroyed those state's reputation as 2a bastions.

130+ county/town municipal governments voting to be 2A Sanctuaries and not enforce unconstitutional mandates from gov black face was at least as powerful a message as today......

And you're right on the mark....a vote for D = a vote for radical gun control

VCDL_GreenBlack_web.png

This is nice, but completely toothless until it's proven in action. Words are cheap. All we need is more sanctuaries and double laws. Instead of counties voting for this shit, governor and every POS who sponsored the bill need to be recalled.

Translation:

We are thankful the Sun came up this morning. Through the efforts of my team, forests did not burn and darkness was banished. It could have gone worse. All our planning paid off.

*pats self on back so hard he has a rotator tear*

so here's the translation

Statement of Tyrant Ralph the Blackface Northam on Lobby Day Demonstration

RICHMOND—
We are all thankful that today passed without incident.
So I didn't have to get out of bed to call in more JBTs to put peons back into their place and deal with all the fallout.

The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

we take all credit for supremacist Nazi gun owners being peaceful today. We even implanted idea for them to pick up garbage after themselves and help us break up the riot walls. This shit will be useful when they are working in Gulags.

my peeps totally kept it cool from shooting a whole bunch of dogs today. We probably need to give them a raise and get more shit for them to play with.

Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard.

not tens of thousands, or hundred or thousands ... just thousands

Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully.

so when we rape them, they can object peacefully and not bite back.

The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult.

It's hard for peons to swallow tyranny, it won't be easy to continue this agenda.

I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.

I will continue to piss onto peons, tell them it's raining and pretty much do whatever the f*** I want.

What a sack.
A scared lying sack.

The issue here is what happens next? My fear is the march and energy are now over and the Dems will forge ahead and pass all of these bills anyway. Then what? Because I'm willing to bet at least half of the Bill's proposed and an AWB are in place by the end of the year.
Realistically it has to turn into a yellow vests type of thing for the gov down there to alter their course. Or for something like todays rally to happen outside of a different politicians house every weekend. Other than that I think they will have the attitude that they hunkered down and the storm has passed so its back to business.

The issue here is what happens next? My fear is the march and energy are now over and the Dems will forge ahead and pass all of these bills anyway. Then what? Because I'm willing to bet at least half of the Bill's proposed and an AWB are in place by the end of the year.
Bills will pass.
Court challenges will commence and counties will refuse to enforce the law. Ball will be Gov. Blackface baby killer's court to start a confrontation with county authorities and citizen militias.

The success of today's peaceful protest might sway milquetoast Roberts on SCotUS.

1 person arrested during gun-rights rally

One person was arrested during Monday's rally, according to Virginia State Police.
Mikaela E. Beschler, 21, of Richmond was taken into custody by a Richmond Police Department officer after and was charged with one felony count of wearing a mask in public. Beschler was released on her own recognizance.
She should of said it was a Burka.

Bills will pass.
Court challenges will commence and counties will refuse to enforce the law. Ball will be Gov. Blackface baby killer's court to start a confrontation with county authorities and citizen militias.

The success of today's peaceful protest might sway milquetoast Roberts on SCotUS.
The argument that some counties in VA won't prosecute non violent crimes bite the liberals in the ass. The 2a sanctuary counties have said that you can't have it both ways, either you follow the law or you don't.

1 person arrested during gun-rights rally

One person was arrested during Monday's rally, according to Virginia State Police.
Mikaela E. Beschler, 21, of Richmond was taken into custody by a Richmond Police Department officer after and was charged with one felony count of wearing a mask in public. Beschler was released on her own recognizance.
She should of said it was a Burka.

This is kind of BS. There were gun owners everywhere wearing masks. She must of been doing something else. Getting nasty with police perhaps?

Looks like a bad actor to me. Soros must have dropped his pay rate. He's getting pretty dumb folks working for him

If this is all you saw...

Then you missed what the "infiltrator" was reacting to.

I saw this all unfold live and the clean cut dude was laying out some pretty heavily scripted rhetoric thru a bullhorn in a very agitating voice dropping all sorts of insigating subjects in his diatribe. Honestly between his voice, the subject matter, and the way he looked it could have been straight out of a white power rally.

So then beanpole reacts by saying "You wanna jump that fence? You want to kill that guy?". Of course the crowd hearing key phrases they have been warned about and expecting jump all over this guy. Of course the above video ends but the attack on this dude goes on for quite some time. I firmly believe his motive was pure and it was the weight of multicam and ballstic helmets that sent the crowd over the edge.

Either way it was both embarrassing and enlightening at the same time. We see it here every day. One NESer attacking another over the strict narrative they follow yet the other side can skip down the street holding hands and not have the slightest hiccup. Why is that?

Its time to launch a recall effort to push gov blackface to resign......

Too bad there wasnt a petition circulating today........

recalling governor would work 1000000 percent better than any demonstration, posturing or screaming, because that's what most politicians fear the most.

That single arrest photo sure doesn’t look like an actual woman. Like old school by birth woman, not 2020 man/woman. lol

Probably a halfwit liberal off their meds as usual trying to stir the pot.

Back
Top Bottom