Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

We will not remove 8 years of Obama in few years. It will take decades! Communism lasted 70 years and it took few unsuccessful attempts to take it down and the final recovery lasted roughly 30 years. Patience!

We have made international coverage: [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2]

Although the activists said they wanted to carry out a peaceful protest, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam declared a temporary state of emergency in the days leading up to the rally, issuing a ban on all weapons, including guns from the gathering at Capitol Square. Virginia governor cited "credible, serious threats" of violence as the reason for the state of emergency.

Read more: Gun control protests across the US demand action from Congress

Meanwhile, Virginia Delegate Lee Carter said he would spend Monday in an "undisclosed location" after receiving threats from pro-gun activists.

"I ain't interested in martyrdom," he tweeted.
[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Last edited:

Virginians deserve better than what Northam has given them. Today, thousands of Virginians spoke with one voice.

Already, though, there are people trying to dismiss today’s turnout.

To be sure, some actually are from out of state. We know some folks from out of state attended because they’ve been pretty upfront about it. That doesn’t mean they make up the majority or even a significant minority.

What the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence is trying to do is dismiss the voices of thousands of Virginians who want to be heard. They’re trying to dismiss them by claiming they’re voices from outside.

View: https://twitter.com/dailydigger19/status/1219351561685438464
Virginia-rally-crowd-17.jpg

Surprisingly I just saw a report about the rally on Channel 5 and they showed a good portion of the crowd and for channel 5 it was actually not bad.

We will not remove 8 years of Obama in few years. It will take decades! Communism lasted 70 years and it took few unsuccessful attempts to take it down and the final recovery lasted roughly 30 years. Patience!

We have made international coverage: [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2]

Although the activists said they wanted to carry out a peaceful protest, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam declared a temporary state of emergency in the days leading up to the rally, issuing a ban on all weapons, including guns from the gathering at Capitol Square. Virginia governor cited "credible, serious threats" of violence as the reason for the state of emergency.

Read more: Gun control protests across the US demand action from Congress

Meanwhile, Virginia Delegate Lee Carter said he would spend Monday in an "undisclosed location" after receiving threats from pro-gun activists.

"I ain't interested in martyrdom," he tweeted.
[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Introducing Virginia Delegate Lee Carter:

NPR News brief stated the event was "largely peaceful" 🙄 with only one sound-bite from a woman who stayed home as "one wrong word and bullets would be flying."

Actually no I dont......I've NEVER seen a thread on NES where hundreds of people from mAss stated openly that they were going to do any such thing
100% agree.
Crawl out from under your rock, estimates vary but it was between 1K and 4K at the Healey rally. I was there, definitely well past "hundreds", and there was plenty of talk on NES. Where were you? It was no VA, but unlike VA, the majority in MA support the BS.

NPR News brief stated the event was "largely peaceful" 🙄 with only one sound-bite from a woman who stayed home as "one wrong word and bullets would be flying."

My anecdotal read on this, having spoken at length with a number of anti-2A people, is that this sort of sentiment is 100% projection. They are so driven by anger and controlled by their impulses that they see themselves responding to any perceived slight by shooting. They don't seem to realize that most people are capable of controlling themselves and responding with appropriate force (e.g. respond to words with words, not with bullets).

Nice effort, but now what? Virginia voted in anti gun liberal democrats. What the hell did they expect? No different than Massachusetts. We consistently elect liberal democrats and then we complain about it until the next election. Then we vote them in again. We have 160 state reps. and only 32 are Republicans, and as a result we have some of the worst gun laws in the country. Now Virginia is electing democrats. Again, what the hell did they think was going to happen?

Nice effort, but now what? Virginia voted in anti gun liberal democrats. What the hell did they expect? No different than Massachusetts. We consistently elect liberal democrats and then we complain about it until the next election. Then we vote them in again. We have 160 state reps. and only 32 are Republicans, and as a result we have some of the worst gun laws in the country. Now Virginia is electing democrats. Again, what the hell did they think was going to happen?

This was the warning shot. If they pass the new bans and try to enforce them, this giant rally will be the army coming after them.

Post the link to the thread where HUNDREDS of mass folks posted that they were going......

Should it happen sometime down the road please feel free to forward a link.....
At the very least it demonstrated that VA Dems don’t have the sweeping mandate they claimed. It should defuse support for some of the most radical measures. What it should do more importantly is make people realize that a vote for a D is a vote for gun control.

We don't elect them but unfortunately those that outnumber us do. The majority of people in the cities want big government.

Wow, the fake news network actually gave it a mention. They sound almost disappointed there was nothing going on.

CNN claims only 22,000 in attendance

And the next time this happens, Gov blackface will likely try to roll out the NG to raise the stakes.

I think that may be changing....the needle is at least moving on this issue......look at Trump's support amongst minorities.....its more than double what it was in 2016......if more republicans were to follow trump on more issues it would be better.......Romney and a couple others need to be punted from office and the party for being so out of touch
I agree that it's improving but is it improving at a fast enough rate to save us. They will do everything they can to deny us and also when laws are passed they're very difficult if not impossible to remove.

Post the link to the thread where HUNDREDS of mass folks posted that they were going......

Should it happen sometime down the road please feel free to forward a link.....
Don't know how many people posted, but I saw how many showed up.... where were you again? Were you their or were you letting someone else do the work?

That was one of the more impressive things I have seen in a long time.
I can't see how it could have gone off better and the turnout was insane.
Congrats to our brothers and sisters in Virginia.
Don't think for a second there wasn't a little pee when those commies down there looked out the windows.
Hopefully the Mini one has made it back home safe and sound.

Avid-Journalismists at CNN have headline (at the bottom of the front page): Why Virginia gun-rights rally didn't end like Charlottesville?

Answer: It was a civil-rights rally not a retarded-nazi-tiki-torch stunt.

fakenews.jpg

Just a few people attended....

That's a beautiful sight - and the only use of force I saw all day was the little mall santa getting shoved away by a MSNBC crew. (Isn't that assault on an elderly?)
CNN isn't completely denied, they're reporting one arrest, a felony: "A 21-year-old woman was arrested and charged after having been warned two times not to wear a bandana over her face and then arrested when an officer saw her wearing it a third time, police said."

Back
Top Bottom