Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Feed keeps going to shit. I imagine there must be a signal overload at the moment.

Also makes me a little nervous that the jammers are gonna go up at any point and we might not realize what's actually happening.

I'm very worried. With Mad Mom's and Antifa sitting it out, it suggests some false flag to blame on "White Supremecists" is going to happen.

Antifa's public statement that they wouldn't be there or would only be there in support of the 2A worries me that they are setting up plausible deniability for something.

Alex Jones=I'm not a big fan. He discredits the movement with his 'over the top' buffonism!

How many times does Jones and his team have to be proven right about shit before you guys let up a bit?

"ThE gOvErNmEnT wOuLdNt SpY oN iTs OwN ciTicEnS."
Then an Edward Snowden appears.

Yeah. You don't like Jones. Lots of people here don't like Jones. There is no need to virtue signal about it.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the anti-gun forces aren't going to stop just because people declare their distaste of Jones.

The Right has always had this problem of trying to distance itself from perceived unsavory characters. And look where this quest to look "respectable" has gotten us. Right here in a country that practically isn't our own any more.

How many times does Jones and his team have to be proven right about shit before you guys let up a bit?

Yeah. You don't like Jones. Lots of people here don't like Jones. There is no need to virtue signal about it.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the anti-gun forces aren't going to stop just because people declare their distaste of Jones.

The Right has always had this problem of trying to distance itself from perceived unsavory characters. And look where this quest to look "respectable" has gotten us. Right here in a country that practically isn't our own any more.
It's my opinion of the man sir, based on how I've seen him act. Sorry but we need to agree to disagree on this relatively unimportant topic.

Well, your Right has got an unsavory and non-"respectable" character in the oval office. So what are you complaining about?

I'm very worried. With Mad Mom's and Antifa sitting it out, it suggests some false flag to blame on "White Supremecists" is going to happen.

I don’t think so, in fact if they didn’t show up it only goes to reinforce in their minds that they are in fact completely outnumbered in this argument and fairly powerless if push comes to shove at any time in the future. Anyone looking at the photos of the crowd would be hard pressed to claim all those good folks are having a white power rally.

I am concerned that with the size of the crowd it’s a perfect opportunity for some radical faction of any creed or religion to initiate some sort of IED attack just for the MASCAS numbers alone.

The House has clearly been hardened for such tactics but the surrounding area is still very much a soft target.

I’ve also been watching DS9 on BBC-America and flipping to MSNBC . They’ve been beating the impeachment story with lies like Trump hasn’t provided any witnesses or documents (congresswoman was selling that one). Some stuff on the Rally but mostly long shots focusing on areas with no one as it’s in fenced off areas - funny how that happens.

Well, your Right has got an unsavory and non-"respectable" character in the oval office. So what are you complaining about?

According to who? The only people I know of that don’t respect what he’s been able to do so far for the good of the country are the same commies who’re afraid their reign of terror is quickly coming to an end.

According to who? The only people I know of that don’t respect what he’s been to do so far for the good of the country are the same commies who’re afraid their reign of terror is quickly coming to an end.
TDS is a real disease and those who have it should be pitied and not taken very seriously

Back
Top Bottom