Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

So it sounds like you agree that there appears to be some overt "bias"

clearly there’s bias. My position would be that if I was part of the group marching, to have a small controlled group march only. No outsiders and not a large uncontrolled crowd. My bet is the other side , possibly even some in positions in VA will have a group of people join the pro 2A march and purposely cause trouble, start fights etc. all to end the march on a bad note and therefore support further firearm control. So have a small group of know people march peacefully or wait until the morning of the march and don’t show up.

my hearts in VA today.

Watching footage of good folks practically disrobing to go through metal detectors and submitting themselves to invasive searches just to be present in front of the .Govt house is disheartening. Quite the contrast to Liberal/Progressive/Antifa rallies where weapons and masks are the norm.

Think of it as a glimpse into the future if these folks get into office everywhere. Scary, how the supposed "tolerant" side behaves when given the opportunity. The useful idiots should watch what is happening very carefully and ask themselves if this is what they want from their government.

Does the cage have Porta potties? I am wondering how that works if it takes hours to get through security.

I'm happy to hear there are many armed patriots outside the fenced area as a show of force against those who would harm the unarmed patriots inside the fence. Hopefully they won't need to rely on their weapons.

God's speed to all the brave 2A supporting people in attendance there, both armed and unarmed!

I’m inside the building now, waiting for my Delegate to show up. Was walking inside, someone tapped my shoulder. I wondered who it was since there really isn’t anyone I know here. I turn around, old dude gives me a huge smile and thumbs up. Saw my GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on my thigh. He must support women who stand up for the right to defend herself 😎🇺🇸👍

I’m inside the building now, waiting for my Delegate to show up. Was walking inside, someone tapped my shoulder. I wondered who it was since there really isn’t anyone I know here. I turn around, old dude gives me a huge smile and thumbs up. Saw my GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on my thigh. He must support women who stand up for the right to defend herself 😎🇺🇸👍
Those who command and deserve respect do so by their actions, not their gender (both men and women)

You certainly have my admiration and respect!

Back
Top Bottom