• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

My lighter.....

The-X-Files-Smoking-Man-Lighter-1.jpg

A governor whose medical school yearbook photo is him wearing a Klan hood has *cages* put up several hundred feet from a Virginia civil rights monument ON Martin Luther King Jr Day to contain citizens trying to exercise their freedoms of speech and assembly. The f***er will probably try to use dogs and fire-hoses on the crowd too if the local authorities don't walk off the job from not wanting to get involved in the shit-show.
Martin Luther King would turn over in his grave.

Modern day democrats don't care if the governor was in the clan.

They want YOU in these CAGES.

The cages are for YOU!!!

They make the laws, not YOU.

FRS radio not pictured, it's on the charger. I don't want to bring too much stuff because it will bog me down when or if I need to GTFO if shit starts poppin'.

HSP FlatPack Plus, a flat expandable bag that's not bulgy so it won't slam into people or things as I move around
EDC kit w/ QuikClot gauze, SWAT-T, nitrile gloves
Armor NIJ level IIIA+
Glock 43 w/ 2 mags +1 each
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
GoPro Hero 8 w/ 2 batteries
Flashy light and battery stick for my phone
protein bar (if you knew me even just a little, you'll know I'll be hangry)
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg

You are my favorite NESr.

Saw this post, thought I would share, anyone with a boafeng, nows the time to use it.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7eOetWJLYl/?igshid=1x13tfaganelq

Last edited:
Romania 1989

View: https://youtu.be/wWIbCtz_Xwk

What to look for:
1. At the beginning sheep are assembled and the tyrant seams to be in charge.
2. Media and sheep together keep recycling the same cliches.
3. Secret police is monitoring everything and it seams to be in charge.
4. From the start nothing looks like the end.

In few days the communism collapsed under the weight of the people.

Last edited:
This isnt an isolated event that gov or anyone else can pull shenanigans at

There are going to be 10,000 cameras watching every action of every person there on all sides.

Facebook and other outlets write to cache layers first for a reason. If anyone who is live streaming using one of the community tools, they should know that 30 minutes is gone in a single command before it gets fully launched.

While some things may get past that: the playbook holders can trivially block pretty much any comms if they want. (Though I believe they aren't actively prepared to block Ham Radio bands or Iridium. )

We can ask bipolar ATF about the determination of this, but no martial art (to my knowledge) was ever created to be in "self-defense". Many martial art weapons were created for the exact reason that an entire village was permitted to have only one knife (to keep occupiers safe) Even in Judo, playing passive in a tournament will get you penalized.

Many of the martial arts weapons are illegal already, in some way or the other, varies by state, not to mention restrictions on blades.

In USSR, karate and any other form of martial art was implicitly prohibited, as any literature, books, training etc. This was done to further control the population from resisting, even on such a small scale.

So I don't think that kid's karate classes will be banned outright, and not right now, but eventually they will be, once guns and then knives are outlawed. All in due time, and the law will be there to support it.

Agreed. Sorry @minininjer but this is the classic "camel on the tent" situation. Camels don't walk backwards. Nor do invasive laws.

Have heard her speak before about gun control and the day she lost her parents because she chose to obey tx law at the time and not carry/leave firearm in vehicle
Not quite. She did say that, but Texas law at the time made it just as illegal for her to have a handgun in her car as on her person.

Texas law starts out with, "It is unlawful for any person to have a handgun on or about their person...", and then lists some exceptions. At the time of the Luby's slaughter in 1991, the only exceptions were "on property owned or controlled by the individual" and "en route to or from a sporting activity that commonly requires use of a handgun of that class".

In 1995 they added "with a CHL" (which was brand new, first issued in 1996), and since then have added vehicle carry.

I think the good senator has gone a little too far

If the state police or capitol police start trying to arrest people with NRA patches on their jackets or a VCDL logo tshirt on they're going to have a mob on their hands very quickly
No they won't. Half of those people will also have Thin Blue Line logs on their clothing or cars.

FRS radio not pictured, it's on the charger. I don't want to bring too much stuff because it will bog me down when or if I need to GTFO if shit starts poppin'.

HSP FlatPack Plus, a flat expandable bag that's not bulgy so it won't slam into people or things as I move around
EDC kit w/ QuikClot gauze, SWAT-T, nitrile gloves
Armor NIJ level IIIA+
Glock 43 w/ 2 mags +1 each
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
GoPro Hero 8 w/ 2 batteries
Flashy light and battery stick for my phone
protein bar (if you knew me even just a little, you'll know I'll be hangry)
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg
Big extension pole so your cameras capture the scene above navel level?

Do these people realize that their entire worldview is a contradiction? Antifa is a leftist organization. Leftists only come to power in the absence of an armed population.

Edit: furthermore, I seriously doubt they will be able to resist the urge to start some shit when they see all the trump hats. I would suggest avoiding the area where they congregate
I wouldn't turn my back on them either, but seeing as there are no carve out in the proposed laws for them, they have skin in this game too.

It was only a matter of time before this tactic was deployed, took them a few years to figure it out.
This is why when they posted they where standing by our side in this fight, ya it was to clobber our side wearing MAGA hats and drive the media view point to paint us with even a broader brush than they do already.

So, lemme get this straight... under one scenario, they're opposed to a majority vote, but under a different scenario, they're in favor of
a majority vote?

It's like some kind of frat house game/contest where everyone gathers around, stoned and drunk out of their minds and everyone
tries to out do one another trying to come up with the most crazy ideas imaginable..

'Ok... ok, I got one. How about the Governor can be elected to serve 8 years in office instead of 4'?

( cue: loud uproarious laughter, hooting and hollering, and beer spraying out of noses)

I would recommend a can of Mace to everyone going to this event.
The bigger the can the better.
Crowd control may be a problem with people instigating others..

Last edited:
I would recommend a can of Mace to everyone going to this event.
The bigger the can the better.
Crowd control may be a problem with people instigating others..

Stuff like pepper spray can only be carried for those staying outside the cage. Anyone going in is going to be searched.

Back
Top Bottom