• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

3eqjd8.jpg

/

/

/

Now, THERE is some thinking "outside the box"! I still think it is funny that basically the entire area will be boxed in, surrounded by armed protesters. It is like they are putting themselves in a siege position on purpose.

These are pretty funny. Are they real stickers, available somewhere?

OK, how does this work? Is there a process? If so, who iniitates that?

Searched images for 'coexist gun sticker' and that one popped up. I think I need to buy some to put next to Warren or Bernie stickers on Prius's.

FRS radio not pictured, it's on the charger. I don't want to bring too much stuff because it will bog me down when or if I need to GTFO if shit starts poppin'.

HSP FlatPack Plus, a flat expandable bag that's not bulgy so it won't slam into people or things as I move around
EDC kit w/ QuikClot gauze, SWAT-T, nitrile gloves
Armor NIJ level IIIA+
Glock 43 w/ 2 mags +1 each
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
GoPro Hero 8 w/ 2 batteries
Flashy light and battery stick for my phone
protein bar (if you knew me even just a little, you'll know I'll be hangry)
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg

FRS radio not pictured, it's on the charger. I don't want to bring too much stuff because it will bog me down when or if I need to GTFO if shit starts poppin'.

HSP FlatPack Plus, a flat expandable bag that's not bulgy so it won't slam into people or things as I move around
Armor NIJ level IIIA+
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg

More water. More ammo. A laminated paper map of the area for EE purposes with a wax pencil and a compass, small monocular.

Unknot that RATS TQ and fold it over onto itself a couple times (long and flat), then secure that with a rubber band on each end. Much easier to get it open and on with one hand if needed rather than a tied up ball.

Armor NIJ level IIIA+
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg

I agree with @cams more water. Also if space is tight you might consider replacing the large camera with a box of cartridges.
If you are pinned down somewhere water and ammo become very important commodities.

I know you just recently said you were deciding to add the big camera, so it is a luxury that I am guessing you have thought out.

You are not going to be alone are you?

🐯

Armor NIJ level IIIA+
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg
Gas mask?

Armor NIJ level IIIA+
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg

If it goes stupid, gtfo ASAP. Don’t treat any wounded either. Save the first aid stuff for YOU.

Leave the gun home. The Guv declared a state of emergency and banned the carry of guns on the grounds there for that rally.

Armor NIJ level IIIA+
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I fear that if this type of tyranny advances in Virginia, it will be the first shoe to fall in many other states that have Democratic legislators. I’ve been watching closely, and wish more than anything that I could be there supporting with the good people of Virginia.

They must stand tall in the face of this peacefully and make it known that they will fight for what’s right if they are infringed. It’s disgusting that this coward can stand at the podium above the VA state seal with the words ‘Sic Semper Tyrannis’ below him.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what we are seeing is the implementation of a play book which has already been prepared in 15-20 other states and will use this cycle as a catalyst.

LOL, what a dumbass. Plays right into the false narrative being peddled to discredit a legit activity that has been peacefully maintained for years. OK, so it's blowing up now due to governor Blackface but the cause remains the same.

Gilbert =
220px-NPC.svg.png

I don't see it that way at all. Gilbert's not saying anything that nearly all of us have said in these threads - No repeat of Charlottesville. Tactically it makes sense for the VAGOP to distance itself explicitly from any dirtbag groups that want to undermine the consistent good work that VCDL has done for a long time now. I do think his statement would have been better by including a reference to Antifa to balance the neo-Nazi statement.

Regarding Antifa, apparently the local chapter of Antifa will be standing with us. Full article: Why This Antifa Group Is Siding With Thousands of Pro-Gun Conservatives In Virginia

When gun lovers rally in front of the Virginia Capitol in Richmond next week, the local chapter of antifa will be there too. But their members won’t be wearing all black, and they don’t plan to douse right-wingers in milkshakes or Silly String.

Instead, local antifa will join thousands of conservatives who are expected to descend on Richmond that day in protesting pending gun-control legislation introduced by Democratic lawmakers.

Antifa Seven Hills, based in Richmond, are opposing the slew of gun bills introduced by the newly Democratic Legislature since November, because they say those types of laws are used primarily to criminalize poor people, minorities, and leftists — and to bolster law enforcement’s power.

“I think it’s been pretty important for us to focus on the fact that gun control in America has a legacy of racist enforcement,” said Antifa Seven Hills spokesperson James (who asked that his name be withheld to avoid getting doxxed online). “Like taking guns away from black people, because black people were perceived as a threat to property and the sanctity of the state.”

Regarding Antifa, apparently the local chapter of Antifa will be standing with us. Full article: Why This Antifa Group Is Siding With Thousands of Pro-Gun Conservatives In Virginia

When gun lovers rally in front of the Virginia Capitol in Richmond next week, the local chapter of antifa will be there too. But their members won’t be wearing all black, and they don’t plan to douse right-wingers in milkshakes or Silly String.

Instead, local antifa will join thousands of conservatives who are expected to descend on Richmond that day in protesting pending gun-control legislation introduced by Democratic lawmakers.

Antifa Seven Hills, based in Richmond, are opposing the slew of gun bills introduced by the newly Democratic Legislature since November, because they say those types of laws are used primarily to criminalize poor people, minorities, and leftists — and to bolster law enforcement’s power.

“I think it’s been pretty important for us to focus on the fact that gun control in America has a legacy of racist enforcement,” said Antifa Seven Hills spokesperson James (who asked that his name be withheld to avoid getting doxxed online). “Like taking guns away from black people, because black people were perceived as a threat to property and the sanctity of the state.”

Do these people realize that their entire worldview is a contradiction? Antifa is a leftist organization. Leftists only come to power in the absence of an armed population.

Edit: furthermore, I seriously doubt they will be able to resist the urge to start some shit when they see all the trump hats. I would suggest avoiding the area where they congregate

Last edited:
Also if space is tight you might consider replacing the large camera with a box of cartridges.

@minininjer is a sniper with that camera. I can't wait to see her pics. Would not be surprised to see her work 'borrowed' by MSM at any time.

Stay safe mini.

The flip side though is....when was the last time you saw/heard the donks apoligize/try to distance themselves from the domestic terrorist group known as antifa?

I don't care about the Donks. They aren't the audience, the voting public is. It is smart for GOP to go on record with a constructive message.

@minininjer is a sniper with that camera. I can't wait to see her pics. Would not be surprised to see her work 'borrowed' by MSM at any time.

Stay safe mini.

Speaking of snipers, I’m actually hoping to reach the snipers on the rooftops. That’s why I’m bringing the big lens. Else, I’d just go low profile with a smaller camera / my phone.

Thanks!

A governor whose medical school yearbook photo is him wearing a Klan hood has *cages* put up several hundred feet from a Virginia civil rights monument ON Martin Luther King Jr Day to contain citizens trying to exercise their freedoms of speech and assembly. The f***er will probably try to use dogs and fire-hoses on the crowd too if the local authorities don't walk off the job from not wanting to get involved in the shit-show.

I'd say for the water, just bring quadrupled Walmart plastic bags, with some disposable water bottles. You can toss the bottles as you go, or reuse them again later. You can probably also find a use for the bags if you toss the water bottles. They pack real small, and would fit in a back pocket. Maybe could use to protect your camera from water, for instance. Also, maybe a disposable cheap flashlight and/or matches or lighter. If nothing else for breathing protection, bring a bandana or kerchief. Also, a couple small apples or fig newtons for the hanger.

OH, AND TOILET PAPER.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom