• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Its possible that years down the road we end up with a "Long train of abuses" but its also possible....I would argue PROBABLE that we peacefully defeat the criminals and tyrants the RIGHT way and in doing so instill the belief in liberty/freedom, rule of law and RKBA in another generation.....
I can't answer for GM-GUY but I would say that if they keep flooding the country with people that support big government it won't be possible or probable.

Just curious

How do you think things would turn out if individuals were to take things into their own hands?

I’m not advocating that but to think that the government or courts as currently formed are going to follow the ‘law’ or protect citizens actual civil rights is delusional. They love the made up health care/housing and whatever else they say is a right and then ignore the Bill of Rights. Probably because the BoR can’t be given by the government and the made up ones can be and used to buy votes,

Four boxes: soap, ballot, jury and cartridge. Some guys want to apply them out of order. That never ends well.
I'd say it did end well in 1776 but unfortunately things have become much more complicated and continued infringements upon our rights have left us unequal with the enemy.

Its also equally possible that we continue to have good candidates step up and make the case for why these newcomers should vote for freedom/liberty and limited government and against the tyrannical bullshit they left....
Unfortunately good candidates don't get the money and the air time. If they don't fit what the MSM and the dems/rinos want to portray they don't get anywhere near enough exposure to get elected. Probably the only reason that Trump got air time is because he's very wealthy and they never thought he would win. Anyone that would come out in full support of the COTUS or even anywhere near full support is labeled a far right wing nut job when in reality they should be labeled as the center since the COTUS is what this country is supposed to be based on and how it is supposed to be run.

Sorry if I came across as implying you were, I wasnt.....the response was for others that sound like they are agitating to apply the "boxes" out of order as fireman bob aptly pointed out.

In my lifetime I've seen hard work on the legislative front turn pretty much the whole nation "shall issue" and a bunch of states con carry

We've also seen the supreme court affirm that 2A is in fact an individual right

What trump and mcconnell have done in appointing federal justices will set the stage for a long series of judicial decisions that are more constitutional than anything we've seen in 100 years.......that is my opinion

And until proven wrong I will continue to advocate for the peaceful and lawful resolution of these issues.....with a little luck we'll also see the incarceration of a bunch of these lawless tyrants
While this is true, about things like shall issue, the types of gun control schemes these people put into law are more onerous .

(This is abit out of thread order)
You also have to look where we are at:

Congress willing to impeach a President and no one can specify a crime.
The Left shooting at congressmen.
The DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA conspiring against a sitting President
A judiciary that allowed a PotUS from one party to enact a policy that was in violation of law and then forbidding a PotUS from the other party from undoing it.
No knock raids conducted by law enforcement that were on completely made up grounds that get innocent people killed.

(I'm not even going into the IRS/Fast&Furious/Benghazi and the rest under the previous PotUS)

Again, I can't make this clear enough, NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE. However, if you aren't mentally prepared, physically prepared and supplied to do grievous physical injury to enemies and their support structure if they come for your rights, freedom or property - you must understand you have already lost.

Its pretty tough to take some of this seriously

These three are the alleged white supremisist criminal gang that a judge has sealed details of the case for

Really?

The guy on the left looks like he has been drinking to many double whip no foam decaf soy latte's
The guy in the middle has that creepy look like he's been trying to hump his step sister unsuccessfully since he was 15
The guy on the right looks like he doesnt care about anything but where his next fix from crispy creme is coming from

"anti fascist" = antifa

ap200176408611323246461316_t800_h57be33de2196ed38a2e002dbe26154060cff96b5.jpg

Possible 'The Base' is a fed honeypot? Not putting on the tinfoil but thinking a lot of this seems contrived.

Edit-

Yeah, sure seems like a honeypot to catch idiots like the above three:

"The Base, a collective of hardcore neo-Nazis that operates as a paramilitary organization, has proclaimed war against minority communities within the United States and abroad, the FBI has said. Unlike other extremist groups, it's not focused on promulgating propaganda. Instead, the group aims to bring together highly skilled members to train them for acts of violence.

Its organizers recruit fellow white supremacists online — particularly seeking out veterans because of their military training — use encrypted chat rooms and train members in military-style camps in the woods, according to experts who track extremist groups.

The group, which has the motto "learn, train, fight," brings together white supremacists with varying ideologies."

Last edited:
Good candidates dont need fake news media

People readily adopt good ideas.......and when they find and support good candidates this spreads word of mouth/via email/etc better than anything msm could ever do

Trump got air time not because he spent money on it......he got air time because they hated him soooooo much that they couldnt resist following/airing him and he was more than willing to continue triggering them and forcing them to give him free airtime

this is one of the reasons his ratings are higher than obama's and have been for quite some time......

there's a silent majority out there........
If you don't get a lot of exposure enough people won't hear about you and therefore you won't get enough votes. Yes their ratings went up covering him but if they thought for one moment he was going to win I don't think he would have gotten anywhere near the coverage he did. Since CNN and the others of the MSM have continued to push their agenda even while their ratings have been tanking it tends to show that their ideology is more important than their ratings.

Possible 'The Base' is a fed honeypot? Not putting on the tinfoil but thinking a lot of this seems contrived.

I could buy that, either that or the gun rights/civil rights folks are the unluckiest SOBs on planet earth.

When there is a bill before congress to hand illegals more rights - nothing bad happens (or is at the least reported) in regards to illegals - think Matthew Denice.
When a bill is before congress to undue a small fraction of infringement, we get Las Vegas or a church or school shooting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Allow me to sprinkle some hard earned life experiences:

1. This is what happens when you elect commies. Unlike us, they have everything working for them. Do you remember McCarthy era? Even back then refugees from the Soviet Republics were telling you about the communism but you have showed the soft underbelly and let commies to take over education, media and the justice system. This did not crawl from Virginia yesterday. This is 50% of our population against us. They are now ready to reap benefits and step on us.

2. Protesting is for sissies. Did you pay attention to NES? Did you learn anything from France? They have VIOLENT protests over there every weekend for one full year already and what was changed? You may say that this is America, but you were all sitting on your butts when Oregon was happening. You were cheering Patriots!

3. Learn from MLK. PEACEFUL MOVEMENT! Gandhi got the entire India. Communism was dissolved rather peacefully (with few exceptions). Hit them where it hurts the most! Stop working. Stop feeding them! When nothing works everyone listens! In this century, pictures of heavily armed goons beating peaceful protesters work better that AKs! Do you get that?

4. Stop with the BS about go time and the civil war. You will be the first casualties because they already know where you live and what you have. Unless you want to ski in Sunday River for the rest of the winter stop with that non-sense. It is not required anymore. Stop feeding them and they will go away!

5. Organize! NRA is not enough. Trump is not enough. Organize outside of political parties.

6. Do not crawl into their traps! Change the playing field. You can't do it in 2-3 days but you can do it in few months. Do not react when they want you to react. Make them react and control the outcome.

Everything else will only lead to more frustration.

View: https://youtu.be/9qG5fxLmfAk

You know better than I, so take my opinion for what it’s worth. Jack shit. However, I think the only way for communism to fail when a population is begging for it, is to let it run its course.

That’s what I don’t want to happen here, but it seems inevitable. The commie shitlibs will win, 100 million or so will starve or die in camps and then it will burn out for a century or so before they start begging for it again. I don’t have much hope of a peaceful resolution

Sad state of facts, isn't it? Back at my parents house, we still talk about 1989 and the end of communism era only to see it develop its ugly head,again, right here. Unbelievable.....

Yep. I stood right across the little river in ‘87 at the Berlin Wall as a young soldier. The first thing you notice is that all the machine gun turrets in the towers were pointing inward, to East Germany, not outward to the west. That’s all you need to see to be a believer.

I was already planning on bringing my GoPro for wide angle shots and video purposes. I find myself all of a sudden considering bringing my big camera to document. I have a 300mm lens on it that I like to use (like at the NES shoots). I would like to be mobile though and not bogged down with extra weight 🤔

The Battle of Richmond 2020 lolol

u48WEVw2TZd60C72-nTuPqPnRpUfkFDuIBV998K0_70.png

The only cameras that matter are the ones that the people are going watch footage from. The MSM is only go show what supports their narrative. Twitter, FB and Youtube will just take down anything they don't want people to see.
People with the cameras should be getting their act together NOW, as to how they are going to share their video footage. They should not count on Youtube, Twitter, etc. to stay working for them.

Ever seen one of Hillary's speeches? Nobody shows up. There were districts with 141% turnout that voted for her. It's not half of the country that's against us. This is just a clever ploy to make us feel like we've already lost. The stuffed ballots, bogus polls, and corrupt media are all conspiring against us to make it look like half the country supports them.

Most people I know are on our side. Except maybe my brother and wife's cousin.

l media who is going to see it? Your 500 friends most of which share your same values. Compare that to the few million watching the news. The only way we “win hearts” is if there is some turn of events that are so egregious the media can’t ignore it.

That, or cut out the media from sharing it, if it ever got that bad.

I believe this is the image circulating around with a caption of: Spotted near Richmond

NfF0Up0.jpg

What is this, a "porta potty placement machine"?

People with the cameras should be getting their act together NOW, as to how they are going to share their video footage. They should not count on Youtube, Twitter, etc. to stay working for them.

Most people I know are on our side. Except maybe my brother and wife's cousin.

That, or cut out the media from sharing it, if it ever got that bad.

What is this, a "porta potty placement machine"?

Alternatives for YouTube, et al are bbitchute, liveleak, brighteon.

Back
Top Bottom